User avatar

SeraphTree

  • Fantasy Novels Re: My Untitled Piece of Work #1

    Uh, the arguing people were suposed to be the angel/devil thing. :D (I don't know why those popped up) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

    Dec 11, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: My Untitled Piece of Work #1

    MONKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is better, but there are still a few things :mrgreen: ** She sat upon a mighty, noble steed. She looked as though she hadn't slept for years. H

    Dec 11, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Pre-Match At Café Foolsdrop

    It's hard to keep the story straight. There is no main character, which makes it difficult to follow. We need some more details and background. Thats the only thing I ...

    Dec 11, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Enemies to the End

    Well, you don't have to reveal it now, you CAN reveal it later. :D Just have her react differently, like she's not phased at all by his "Where's Darke Street?" ...

    Dec 11, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fake

    This is a poetic response (this is not meant to be critted): Spirit ** Many wander the path, You think you tread alone. Don’t conceal this wrath- Don’t stumble on ...

    Dec 11, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Enemies to the End

    The cold winter air blew through the quiet town, making the snow covered trees quiver violently. A hooded figure jogged down a street, making no noise at all. With a ...

    Dec 11, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Amarok

    Thank you all for your crits. I will clarify and give more background :D

    Dec 10, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Amarok

    2. Then you have this guy come up to her with The Killer Unicorn, and he seems unfazed? Instead of the Unicorn and her horse, there was good looking dark ...

    Dec 9, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Amarok

    “First of all, let’s get a couple things straight. I am not a unicorn. So please stop thinking of me as one. Second, you need to come with me.” I ...

    Dec 9, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Amarok

    Please crit :D:D:D:D:D:D ** “You killed my horse.” The unicorn looked up at her, licking it’s chops. Liesl gazed back, painfully aware of the creature’s predatory eyes. It yawned, then ...

    Dec 9, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Mortal Death, Immortal Love #1

    I must say, it is rather refreshing to hear something like this. :D As Kitty said, we need to know some background. For instance, whe does the main hate her ...

    Dec 7, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Challenge

    Hmmm... there were a couple of things that bothered me... :) The crisp chill of the air sent shivers down her spine as she stared at the pristine scene before ...

    Dec 7, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I could talk to you forever

    Hmmm... I should probably crit your work, since I am your friend. :D:D:D:D Sorry it took so long :(:(:(:(:( “For once, mom, will you just listen to me?” Evelyn shouted ...

    Dec 5, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Heaven and Earth: Betrayal ch2 Heaven Sent Child prt 1

    Hmmm... having the flashbacks, and the tale would be too obvious. Have one or the other. If you want your characters to have a sense of humor, put them in ...

    Dec 5, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: No title yet, any sugestions welcome

    No problem. :D:D:D:D I understand. Just add some action. that's all. :D:D :smt068 :smt063 :smt035 :D:D

    Dec 4, 2007


"Come quickly, I am drinking the stars!"
— Dom Pérignon