User avatar

SeraphTree

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Letters to Raven

    Raven- How are you? It’s been a while since I’ve seen you. Me, well… you don’t want to know. Sorry, not in a very good mood. I’d rather not go ...

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Faith: Chapter Six

    I will crit this later. Currently I am entirely too angry. [Not at you :)]

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Red Road Home [Part I]

    Sorry, forgot where this was. *face hand* This dawn was scarcely different, and yet this dawn clawed at Valoc's mind, the very sight of this dawn raped his soul like ...

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: What you said

    Love the last line.:D You say to me that life is a breeze, but mine has turned to a storm. You say for me to take a break, but this ...

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Should I stay or go?

    Oops! Sorry that last analogy was backwards -.-* You get the idea though :D

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Should I stay or go?

    You felt this? Hm. The 'poor me' writing does your feelings no justice. Think about what you really feel. Do you feel alone? Do you feel misunderstood? Do you just ...

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: To Cameron

    I can tell that you were very emotional during this. Your detachment as you remember is real. I can tell because I've felt similar. :) My suggestion is that you ...

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Fade away

    This should probably be in poetry ;)

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: On the Run

    No problem. Always glad to help :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: On the Run

    Well, I haven't done any critting on it because it looks so... :smt119 huge. There's an edit/modify button in the right hand corner of your screen.

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: lovers embrace

    This is very interesting, albiet a little short. :( The Man stomping carelessly, feeling no passion, looking harsh. Thinking, in his deepest mind, about the pain of his words cutting ...

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Forever comes too soon

    Author13... I'm sorry, but I do not like this piece. I'll tell you why. “Dad,” Eve said calmly, “if he goes, I go, and you will never see me again.” ...

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: On the Run

    put a space between paragraphs. :D:D:D:D:D It looks huge at the moment :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Red Road Home [Part I]

    I will crit this tomorrow. It''s too late at the moment. :( What I've read sounds very interesting though :D:D:D:D

    Dec 12, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Copy&Paste

    MONKI!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Okee dokee then... And you're supposed to be... No, no! Wait! Let me guess! My genie? My fairy godmother?!" I sarcastically ask. I close my eyes tr

    Dec 12, 2007


What's stopping you?
— David Mamet