User avatar

SeraphTree

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: forest night mares

    I agree with Dreami. The imagery is unclear. We really need the WHY factor in here, and more details :D

    Dec 20, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Land of Sky, Land of Rain (Chapter Six)

    Welll... I didn't read the whole thing. :(:(:(:(:(:( The magnitude of the Nedra doesn't really hit. I mean, it just sounds like a giant lion with super powers. :D Read ...

    Dec 20, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Others Remake

    Interesting piece. :D I gazed down at the brightly lit underground city from my perch on the top of an apartment building. This seems a bit crammed together. The many ...

    Dec 20, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Giant Wolves/Elements Ch. 8

    No, it doesn't ruin your story :) A good example that comes to mind is The Bartimaeus trilogy, because it switches between three people in the second or third. In ...

    Dec 18, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Letters to Raven: II

    I don't understand what you mean. Why are they writing to eachother? Or... something else? :D

    Dec 17, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Abandoned DD12

    Interesting. :D:D:D She, herself, was one, and never knew her real father This is confusing. Is she a celebrity love child, or just a love child? Also, it makes your ...

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blue Princess #2

    Interesting. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D I ran outside and let out a gasp as I saw slow flakes as big as my palm and softer and lighter than a feather spiral down around ...

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Giant Wolves/Elements Ch. 8

    CHAYONZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haven't heard from you in a while. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D How are you? Nami woke with a start. She looked at her opened door through which Hart had just come throu

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Faith: Chapter Six

    Not dumb, just not creative ;) Well, you could have one of the people say "We are standing in the blablablablablablabla :smt091 -oh forget it! Just call it the white ...

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Faith: Chapter Six

    Sorry about that... anyway, on to the crit :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D It was hovering in the dusty air, fingers clenching and unclenching. A sickly wave of dark magic washed over me, but ...

    Dec 15, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Letters to Raven: II

    Hi Raven. Why do you always ask how I am? I always tell you I’m good. I didn’t talk to my X today. I’m trying to stay away from him. ...

    Dec 14, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: completely unnamed Novel/notsureyet

    Space between paragraphs please :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

    Dec 14, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Watcher

    You need to space between paragraphs. Then I will crit :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

    Dec 14, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Letters to Raven

    Raven is a guy. Uh... I'll work on that :D:D:D:D:D You'll see more later. :D:D:D

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: To Cameron

    Your work wont sound 'emo' if you do it right.:D Use this piece to relieve yourself. Get it all off your chest. It probably wont make sense when you first ...

    Dec 14, 2007


The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.
— Aristotle