User avatar

SeraphTree

  • Other Poetry Re: Anxious Midnight

    Please clarify. It sounds like rape/forced relationship, but we have very few details. We have NO idea what's going on. Details please. :D

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: TheQuickBrownFox

    Your climax was good- really grabbed me. :D The first half was a little slow, and your imagery was rather confusing. I couldn't tell if they were going to be ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: He Is

    I know EXACTLY what you are talking about ;) The thing is, we need more details here. :D There's no way to explain that feeling in my stomach This sounds ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Lust

    I agree with all previous statements. :D I love you. And I lust after you. Okay, THIS^^^^^^^^^ is giving two contradictory images. HOW can you both love and lust after ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: God Knew

    It's good. At first, I thought it was going to be a bit preachy, but it's good :D:D:D:D I suggest you get into depth with this. Repeating "God knew that ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Thorn

    Oh... I'll see what I can do :D:D:D:D:D:D

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Thorn

    Thanks! :D:D:D:D *Seraph cheers*

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Thorn

    The Thorn * She is lovely, the thorn in my side. She keeps me from slipping by the wayside. * Through the storms of life, We pass together Bound with ...

    Dec 21, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Mustangs: Part 7

    Intersting. A bit confusing, but interesting. "I'm Brooke," the girl whispered into Nightmare's ear as if she could define the human words. Brooke gently stroked Nightmare's black coat, back and ...

    Dec 21, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Sad song

    I suggest you take out the 'Hector: Jesus:' part. Instead, have the Lord's words in italics, throughout the song. That way, it can be a surprise at the end. Other ...

    Dec 21, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: The Winter Gardens

    Very good. Love the reference to Pink Floyd :D:D:D The only thing is... I think you can do better with the end. It sounds a little preachy, making it kill ...

    Dec 21, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: A Band Called "The Fakes"

    Ah... I see. You need to go into depth with this Hearts. All we can see is the anger, and anger is usually a mask for another emotion. :smt056 Why ...

    Dec 21, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: A Little poem I wrote...

    :D My first suggestion... really go into depth here. Why do you miss the person so much? Do you feel guilt, confusion, apprehension? We need to know what you feel. ...

    Dec 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Just thought that I'd post some neat photography I took.

    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look like someone I know up here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kind of odd... You have very pretty eyes :D Christmas is so adorable!!!!!!!!!!! She looks like a

    Dec 20, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Hazy Days

    Interesting. :D:D I think you can show a lot more with this. I mean, we can tell you care about the person, and that they are gone for some reason. ...

    Dec 20, 2007


In the past I would definitely say who you would find inside. Not so much today. Place is bonkers …. As is everywhere
— Greg Specter