User avatar

SeraphTree

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: *deleted*

    Interesting point :D But then, why do we associate death with men too? ;) I understand what your saying, but think about it like this: If you hadn't pointed out ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted

    Allo Ari. :D There were a couple of things I noticed... It’s hard to realize just how much you’re missing until it’s gone. This sounds unfinished :D Please reword. I ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: part one of the water (part two, death)

    :D:D Since I'm in the neighborhood.... Ice. Cold agaisnt my hard feet but yet not bothersome. The harsh wind was at my back and racing past my ears, blocking all ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Chance Encounter

    Well, there was a few things I noticed. :D This one is planning to propose to his girlfriend tonight, this one was tragically widowed a few months ago This is ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: *deleted*

    It's good, but a little confusing in some parts. “I have me,” He pointed out. “Exactly.” This is too vague. I have no idea what you mean by this. “Do ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: death

    :D I could already taste the meat in my mouth, but that moment was soon to be ruined. There was a horrific smash to my side, which started bleeding, the ...

    Dec 27, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Sparrow

    Thanks Koko. I'll see what I can do :D

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: He Is

    Good thing I added them :D:D:D:D:D:D:D Do you need any other work to be critted?

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: God Knew

    I'm not sure Ducky. I think it's good the way it is. I mean, since she doesn't specifically state who the person is, people can make that person whoever they ...

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Sparrow

    Thanks everyone! Well, this IS a poetic response to something else. :D Uh, I don't see how 'bird' and 'absurd' sounds awkward. :D

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: He Is

    You're welcome. I was trying to be helpful:D:D:D:D:D

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Captive of the Graybacks (temporary title)

    You need to space between paragraphs, including dialogue. As soon as you do that, I will crit :D

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Prophecy of the Light

    You need to space between paragraphs :D A couple things :D she fit snuggly in the palm of his hand Okay, she is REALLY small. I mean, like months premature ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: child abuse

    :D:D:D Father, curled up in a womb I understand that this is the child, but I'm confused about your imagery of the father's demons. What are they? We need more ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Sparrow

    Sparrow ** Many wander the path, You think you tread alone. Don’t conceal this wrath- Don’t stumble on this stone. * Many drift, many are lost- The sea of life ...

    Dec 23, 2007


Anxiety is the dizziness of freedom.
— Søren Kierkegaard