User avatar

SeraphTree

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Behind the Pageant Face: Chapter 1, Part 1

    I agree with the other authors that this needs to be mixed up a bit. For example, I think horse back riding, speed skating, and ballroom dancing would all be ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: God Knew

    YW Ducky :D

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: War (I wrote this in fifth grade)

    Yes, cliche, but understandable since you made it so long ago ;) I suggest you elaborate more. add a few examples, etc. :D That's all I can think of :D

    Jan 4, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted

    Oh, one thing I forgot to mention..... Um, Arion? Maybe YOU should write the story. Not the... other Arion [???]

    Jan 4, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted

    Okay. I'm sorry, but I have to point this out. If you have to keep explaining the situation to us outside of the story, you aren't revealing enough. You shouldn't ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Second Earth

    Please space between paragraphs. :D Then I will crit. :D:D:D:D:D:D

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Forgotten Legacy; The Glass Staff

    Your language is extremely stilted. This makes it no fun to read. I mean, we really cant feel for your character at all. She's just pleasantly describing everything to us. ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted

    I agree with Stella about John asking her out. I mean, since they only met in class, and otherwise [from what I gather] didn't talk to eachother, it makes his ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted

    Okay.... Are there two people writing the response? This is getting very confusing... YW BTW. :D:D:D:D

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Chance Encounter

    YW. I'm here to help :D:D::D:D

    Jan 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: My Preface

    *o*" You need to put spaced between your paragraphs. Also, you should probably break this into two posts, because this is huge!!!!!! ;) :D:D:D

    Jan 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted

    Well, what I first noticed was that there seems to be a lot of focus on Arion's friends and what they're doing. We don't really get anything from her. I ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted

    I understand what you mean, when you say you don't want him to have power over you. You should show that in your work i.e. is he leaving for another ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: *deleted*

    Jah, LIH. :D I wasn't sure how to point that out without sounding ...* :D It is interesting though. :D:D:D:D:D LIH [laugh in head]

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Chance Encounter

    No, it's not too personal :D Just make it clear that it was someone she already knows, in this or the next post. :D:D:D:D A couple flashbacks would help, especially ...

    Jan 2, 2008


The adventures I enjoy are usually of a literary nature.
— Henry Winchester