User avatar

SeraphTree

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Emma

    Very good! I really like this piece. You managed to convey thoughts and feelings without the 'talking animal' bit. They only thing I can think of is that you and ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Art Rivaly Pt.1(edited)

    ChayONZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I though this piece was overall very good. You tend to have loaded sentences, and runon sentences too. Those are easily fixable. :D The yellow

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Tales of a Magical Orphan

    First off, there is way too much telling in this. We don't need to know all about her life in the first paragraphs. We need more struggle and dialogue. :D ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Thorn

    Thanks you guys! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Save me

    Interesting. :D There are a few things *Seraph ducks behind the computer*: Save. Me. From. The. Dark. Save. Me. From. The. Light. I. Can't. Save. Myself. Again. I. Can't. Pull. ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Giant Wolves/Elements Ch. 9

    NP. :D I'm always willing to help :D -.-" I know what you mean about needing a break. Everyone needs one once in a while :D

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Land of Sky, Land of Rain (Chapter Seven)

    NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Lightning, thunder, save Koreth* Overall, very good. I couldn't see anything obvious, exept maybe the dream and a few descriptions we

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Giant Wolves/Elements Ch. 9

    CHAYONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ***I^o^I*** What I suggest is that you break up the dialogue. Have more show, less tell, i.e., instead of Hart explaining the toxic nature of the leaf, have her ...

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Alive and running

    First of all, you keep switching between the MC [Belle or Raikoh?] and the other characters, and giving us needless information. So far, we really know nothing about them. "Well ...

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Second Earth

    BOMBOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D Hm. My suggestion is that you draw out the situation more. Make the MC gain the boy's trust, or vice versa. ;) You see, there is so much ...

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: my story

    Please space between paragraphs. It's very hard to read at the moment :D:D:D

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: magical love story

    Please space between paragraphs. Then I will crit. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Andrienne and the Clockworker

    You need to really expound on this idea. Give us more background and flashbacks. A bit of dialogue would help to :D:D:D:D:D

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Tree

    I agree with Lauren about spacing. :) Hm. First off, your message is a bit muddled. I can't tell if you're talking about the Circle of Life, or Save our ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Second Earth

    BOM BOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I have returned. :D:D I have to agree with all previous statements on this. :( There is so little to go on, we don't really grasp the ...

    Jan 5, 2008


If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more.
— Jane Austen