User avatar

SeraphTree

  • General Fiction Novels Re: First Story-- part 12 *Please Review*

    I don't have time to critique your work right now, but I'd like to say that your writing has greatly improved! Your description of Sera and her family help them ...

    Feb 9, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: First Sory-- Part 11

    Np. :D I'm glad to help. :D

    Feb 4, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: First Sory-- Part 11

    Hey Dreamy. :D Sorry it's taking a while; I usually don't have access to a computer. :D The only thing I had was this: “DO NOT TEST ME, CHILD!” Nerezza ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Children

    Thanks. :D That's quite helpful.

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Children

    One of my characters is a nine-year-old, but she sounds older. It's hard for me to make her sound younger when she's the hero; any suggestions? *Seraph*

    Jan 26, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: First Story--Part 10

    It's fine to have mini climaxes. We just need a break between them. ;)

    Jan 26, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: First Story--Part 10

    Hey, Dreamy! :D First off, I really, really like this part. You did a good job with description. Your first paragraph really captured me. :D The only advice I have ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: First Story-- part 9

    :lol: I imagine the maniacal laughter when you say she's supposed to be insane. Hm. My suggestion is that you make her mind dark and muddled- confused about what's right ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: First Story-- part 9

    Sup, Dreamy. :D *cheer* Nerezza didn’t eat, so neither would she. We're given no indication of this beforehand. ;) She drank from a water bottle stashed in the back of ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: First story-- part 8

    Yeah. Just try putting yourself in her shoes. Also, you don't have to worry too much, since this is your first draft. I mean, you're going to do a lot ...

    Dec 27, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: First story-- part 8

    First off, :smt081 really cool! I like how you have a force controlling both Sara and Nerezza. Just have to be a little careful about it. :D Sara’s head spun ...

    Dec 24, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: First Story-- part 7

    :thud: Not a big fan of needles. :smt005 Hm. We need more thought bubbles here; how is Sara going to fix the problem? How does she propose to make it ...

    Dec 19, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: First story-- part 6

    The part I have trouble with is the flashback, and the Principle's actions towards her. With the latter, it seems like he's trying to play psychologist to her. I find ...

    Dec 19, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Imminent Past (Chapters 2)

    This is way too long. Please post it into at least into two smaller posts, then I will crit. :D

    Nov 28, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: First story--part 5

    Sup, Dreamy. :D First off, :shock: and :smt035 . Your opening was very good, the only thing was these two sentences: Nerezza would be in the back of the building, ...

    Nov 28, 2009


I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.
— Romans 9:25