User avatar

SeraphTree

  • Other Poetry Re: The Dead Poets Society

    Interesting. :D To get to the light, the This line messed up your flow in the verse. Running around in the midnight moons’ light, This is rather a mouthful. I ...

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Where do we fall?

    Interesting. The middle was the best in my opinion, because of imagery. There were a few part that were confusing, but they are easily fixable. :D The beginning and end ...

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: cold black heart

    It is hidden deep down in my h e art. I must agree with Syd. Because of the random caps and the punctuation, this makes it sound like 'poor me' ...

    Jan 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: This is nothing. Don't look at it. It's just nothing...

    I agree with Amelia. Instead of saying 'orange hurts my eyes,' say 'GAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! TURN IT OFF TURN IT OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!' Put her in a normal situation. School, dance, etc... maybe the ...

    Jan 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Death scene: Zebra

    Thanks Azila. Sorry, 'miniscule' was a typo. :( I thought I did use it correctly, but whatev. :D Haha! I didn't see that rhyme! :D I was trying to go ...

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Jean - Part 2

    :D:D:D * “Nice phone.” She admired. “Where’d you get it?” Luc studied his phone. “This?” he asked. “My dad got it…” he swallowed and rubbed his forehead, closing his eyes. ...

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Fivefold Road

    I will crit this. :D It's just getting a little late. :( :D:D:D:D:D

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Ronin Trinity

    Please space between paragraphs. :D Then I will crit. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Oh, I Loved that Dog

    Hm. I suggest you reveal more feelings here. Make us feel what you feel. Other than that, cute. :D

    Jan 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Death scene: Zebra

    Author 13 has a 'Death scene' contest. Thanks for the crit Wozzie. The work seemed rather weak, but I couldn't tell why. :D:D:D:D Thank you :D:D:D:D:D

    Jan 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Death scene: Zebra

    As stated, this is for Author13's contest. I'm not sure how the last few paragraphs are, so.................. yes. Have fun! :D:D:D:D I looked up from my book, puzzled by the ...

    Jan 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Moment out of time

    Interesting. It reminds me of Orinoco Flow, by Enya. :D:D:D Keep writing I thoroughly enjoyed it. :D

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Welcome to Nirvana! Chapter One

    BOM BOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have returned. :D First off, let me say that this is a very interesting concept. I'm interested as to why you call this place Nirvana. Now onto ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Jean

    :D Luc bit his tongue as he strode over to his locker. No crying, he told himself. The last thing you need is to be sent home again. A tear ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Welcome to Nirvana! Chapter One

    Please space between your paragraphs. :D Then I will crit. :D:D:D

    Jan 22, 2008


Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— Apple Inc.