User avatar

SeraphTree

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Land of Sky, Land of Rain (Chapter Nine)

    Again, a bit of rambling [Now I'm listening to 'Alone' by Heart XDXDXD]. Couldn't really get into it. I mean, KORETH IS DYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So... yes. :D I'm getting kind of ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Land of Sky, Land of Rain (Chapter Eight)

    Hm. My only dealio was that it rambled a bit. :) I also expect to see more distress from... the MC [I never found out her name] How ironic. I'm ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Supermarket story - INTRODUCTION - parts yet to be added

    :D *** “But I really need the toilet mum!” whinged Kelly, particularly emphasising the word “need”. This didn’t matter to mum, she just let the comment pass her by. *** ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: i had to delete this!!!

    *** We looked at each other for what felt like hours, all I could do was look deep into his big purple eyes . w e were wolf-demons , so ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: chapter 4

    * She awoke to find she was now alone in her bed. Though she dreaded getting up, she knew she had too. * This is too much telling. :) * ...

    Feb 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Library Boyfriend

    "We all" is inaccurate. You sent apologies to the other people [I assume] but on these particular posts you have seemed unrelenting in criticizing them. I didn't know you had ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Death to Riches

    :D Destruction is bliss Thy destruction is greater than thy hate Spite thee and thou shall depart from life A few mistakes. :) Upon the city of Naethr, a chill ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Abarith: Seekers of the Arcane Throne (Prologue)

    :D The boy had a perplexed look upon his face at seeing the soldiers fall to the ground lifelessly, “Big brothers, why do you play dead? I want to play ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: A Story Pt 1

    Whoa!!!!!!!!! Please look at your spacing. :) Also... because it's so long, I suggest you break it into two parts. :)

    Feb 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Library Boyfriend

    I also sent you a PM about spaces. It's so your work is easier to read. Otherwise it looks like one solid chunk. Pippo, we are trying to help you. ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Library Boyfriend-carrying on

    Pleas space between paragraphs. Then I will crit. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Gay is My Ex

    Well, your sexual orientation at that age usually isn't a conscious thing, because, well.... you know. *Seraph's sheepish grin* :D Hm. I'm not sure you should use that. I mean, ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Gay is My Ex

    MONKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D We shared snacks and naps and secrets and our first kiss. We lived, laughed, and loved together. ?? If he's gay, why did he kiss h

    Jan 31, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My heart

    :D:D Tears escaped from my eyes, and I didn't like it so became my emo self again and released my pocket knife from my pocket to slit my wrist to ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: True Love

    Interesting. :D I think you could be a bit more descriptive in the verses. :D Thats all I can think of :D :smt051 *Seraph*

    Jan 25, 2008


what are stories if not just vehicles for the pain of your own heart
— soundofmind