-
Re: Inside of a Star [Prologue]
Well, it was an interesting read, most definitely. :D I'll just jump in, mostly because I don't like mincing words. :) I could feel Cloud's concern for me in my ...
Mar 1, 2011 -
Re: Submit to the Young Writers Literary Journal! (closed)
Sounds good. I think I'll try this. :D
Jan 4, 2011 -
Re: Fire Girl Chapter 2
I'm glad. :D :D
Aug 17, 2010 -
Re: Fire Girl Chapter 2
Okay. Now I can critique your work. :D “Before you start I just have to say I have NOTHING to do with Jon breaking up with you,” Instead of using ...
Aug 17, 2010 -
Re: Fire Girl Chapter 2
I don't have time for a full review, but I'd like to say that this part is very, very good. :D I like how you thickened the plot. I'll have ...
Aug 14, 2010 -
Re: Fire Girl Chapter 1
Hey, Bookgirl. :D It was getting harder to ignore, the need to use my powers. When I read your prologue, it was tough to tell who was talking/why/what was going ...
Aug 14, 2010 -
Re: The Girl On the Pond - A fairy tale.
At first, you lost me with "once upon a time, he did this/she did that," but , skimming through the comments of Romance Otaku, I decided to keep reading. :D ...
Aug 10, 2010 -
Re: A Queen's Kidnapping (EDIT)
'Sup, Silent. :D As with the mermaid story, I really liked this piece, but being the ever-realist, ( not really though) I noticed a few things. :D And it was ...
Aug 9, 2010 -
Re: Up From The Deep
I must agree with the general consensus; wonderful story! :D I really enjoyed reading it. There were a few things though: ...Most merpeople make the journey up to the surface ...
Jul 30, 2010 -
Re: Meeting Elena Newbury
Wow, I'm such a dork. I didn't even see your new post. Excuse me as I mentally thwack myself. :smt075 :mrgreen: The nose on her face was too long and ...
Jul 10, 2010 -
Re: Ms. Elena Newbury
Hey, there, this is Seraph. :D First off, I must agree with the previous posts; write more!! It is quite intriguing. Her red hair and green eyes were certainly an ...
Jul 10, 2010 -
Re: Peanut Butter
Hey there, Drawers, this is Seraph. :D I put it up as soon as I was in safe in the house, The bold can be deleted. ;) The plumber’s truck ...
Jul 8, 2010 -
Re: Taken
Hey, Plennsterr, this is Seraph. :) The rolling and rocking of the ship beneath her did nothing to help Loretta balance under the blindfold. Neither, she thought, was the rank ...
Jul 8, 2010 -
Re: The Stars Are Watching (Chapter1)
Very good. :smt040 I really enjoyed this. Wynne woke to the sight of dappled sunlight speckling the backseat of the car. Her mother and father were talking quietly in the ...
Jul 1, 2010 -
Re: The Tamarayk House --Prologue
First off, I really like how you ended this piece; it thoroughly creeped me out. :smt107 There were just a few tidbits I saw: The houses that were occupied were ...
Jun 30, 2010
