User avatar

Seraph

Welcome to my humble abode!

  • Archive Re: Souru (Started)

    In the concealment of the trees, Aeophrenilous Nicolai Carpathia Stradivabach, or Aeo for short, studied the actions of his human companions through the glass that they were seperated by. They ...

    Nov 2, 2011
  • Archive Re: Souru (Started)

    Does this mean we get to start now Blaze? And I'm sorry to hear that wizkid.

    Oct 29, 2011
  • Archive Re: Music Is Her Heart - Need a partner

    Likewise, reading, writing, and singing go all the way back for me! :D Sounds interesting! May I be of assistance? =D

    Oct 28, 2011
  • Archive Re: Souru (Started)

    Could I join? =3 I've already made a character, so please say yes? xD Character Profile: Name: Aeophrenilous Nicolai Carpathia Stradivabach (Nickname is Aeo) Age: Appears 14... Gender: Male Appearance

    Oct 26, 2011
  • Archive Re: Interview!

    I, as the complete darkness formed from a heart split in two, seek to become one with my other half, this time... I will be in control of this power. ...

    Oct 26, 2011
  • Archive Re: Character How-do-you-dos

    *Gets into character* Hello humans. You may address me as Vanitas... I am the shadow brought upon by the greatest light. I am the darkness that fills the night. By ...

    Oct 26, 2011


Anxiety is the dizziness of freedom.
— Søren Kierkegaard