User avatar

Seraph

Welcome to my humble abode!

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vegetarianism/Veganism? With or against?

    I'm what I like to call a Vague-en. As in, a vague vegan. I don't eat meat, I haven't for a long time, and I limit my intake of dairy ...

    Oct 27, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Abyss for the Fallen

    Wow. This is truly an amazing poem! I see that the main theme is revenge! It is displayed so well here it's almsot as if I feel the need exhalt ...

    Oct 27, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: A Transcendent Contemplation...

    Seraph! Welcome! Omg, I loff the poem. Like... I love it. 8D It's so optimistic and makes me feel happy inside. I see much promise, young padawan. ;) I look ...

    Oct 27, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: River of Tears

    Thanks! I've posted a few new works as well. And, as you can see, I just joined yesterday, so I'm still getting the gist of this site. I love it ...

    Oct 27, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Colder Calypso

    This is a great piece! Normally, I too would shun the use of profanity, especially whilst in a poem. However, you truly conduct these words in such a way that, ...

    Oct 27, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: River of Tears

    As I walked down an empty street, I gazed upon what once were my feet. But to my deepest fears, I only saw a River of Tears . But I ...

    Oct 27, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Things To Do at Walmart

    Get a haircut in the dressing rooms! :D

    Oct 26, 2011
  • Archive Re: Souru (Started)

    Could I join? =3 I've already made a character, so please say yes? xD Character Profile: Name: Aeophrenilous Nicolai Carpathia Stradivabach (Nickname is Aeo) Age: Appears 14... Gender: Male Appearance

    Oct 26, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vegetarianism/Veganism? With or against?

    It is true that vegetarianism has health benefits, but like any diet it's subject to context. You could be a very unhealthy vegetarian, or meat eater who lives to be ...

    Oct 26, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vegetarianism/Veganism? With or against?

    Carnivore here. I eat any meat that doesn't make me gag and enjoy smoothies and yogurt immensely. If I may ask, why do you wish to be vegan? Is it ...

    Oct 26, 2011
  • Other Re: How To Dump A Partner

    Wow. I've seen some jokes/scenarios before, but this is just brilliant! Love is indeed a tough business. Although maybe giving a little extra to it may tip it over the ...

    Oct 26, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cranberry

    The poem is quite touching and, if I may, fruitful with emotion. However, I noticed that capitalization wasn't really used. I understand that you didn't want to use punctuation, but ...

    Oct 26, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Knight

    Wow! This is a great poem! If you are into writing novels or stories, then I highly suggest that you write one based off of this poem! If you incorporate ...

    Oct 26, 2011
  • Archive Re: Interview!

    I, as the complete darkness formed from a heart split in two, seek to become one with my other half, this time... I will be in control of this power. ...

    Oct 26, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vegetarianism/Veganism? With or against?

    Hey guys, just letting you know, I'm a vegetarian and I was just thinking... What do you guys think? Do you preffer a lifestyle with or without meat? With or ...

    Oct 26, 2011


Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray.
— Rumi