-
Re: To Introduce myself
Heya Lenne and welcome to the amazing, awesome and addicting world of YWS. Soon you won't be able to stay away from the site, trust me. ;) My name is ...
Apr 28, 2009 -
Re: sup
Hiya Richie, and welcome to YWS! Here are a few main rules we have here: ~There is a 2:1 ratio with reviewing submitting work. You must review two pieces of ...
Apr 28, 2009 -
Re: Hihi xD
Heya Patra and welcome to YWS! :D My name is Selene. Here on YWS we have a lot of awesome groups you can join. If you've noticed the big 'Groups' ...
Apr 28, 2009 -
Re: Why Hello There!
Hiya Kayla and welcome to YWS! Since it seems a lot has already been explained, I'll just tell you about the wonderful star system we have here. You may have ...
Apr 26, 2009 -
Re: Hello All!
Hiya Escape and welcome to our beautiful world of YWS! :D I'm Selene, by the way, so nice to meet you. Do you see that big Groups button at the ...
Apr 23, 2009 -
Re: Hi!!
Hiya Carie and welcome to our wonderfully addictive world of YWS! :D My name is Selene, so nice to meet you. Here are the colors: Blue- Greeters. They help make ...
Apr 23, 2009 -
Re: I'm new...
Hiya Chelsea, and welcome to our wonderful world of YWS! :D Pleased to meet you *shakes hand* my name is Selene. Here are some other rules for you: 1.) No ...
Apr 22, 2009 -
Re: Yo! :P
Hiya Charlotte and welcome to our spectacular, amazing, enormous world of YWS! My name is Selene. ^^ Here are some other rules and bits of helpful advice: ~ Please do ...
Apr 22, 2009 -
Re: nice to meetchya
Hiya Wolf! Or can I call you Wolfie? That's a cute name. Anyways, welcome to our rather addictive site called YWS! :D Since you already know the rules we have ...
Apr 21, 2009 -
Re: HI. new aspiring novelist on the block
Hiya Blair and welcome to YWS! :D My name is Selene, by the way. It's a pleasure to meet you. *shakes hand* Here are some other tips and rules: ~ ...
Apr 21, 2009 -
Re: new member!
Hiya Angel and welcome to our wonderful world of YWS! I'm Selene, by the way. ^^ You may have noticed that certain members, like Flute and I, have different colored ...
Apr 21, 2009 -
Re: Hi!
Hiya Yamar and welcome to YWS! :D Since it seems mostly everything has already been mentioned, I'll tell you about the wonderful title system we have here! You may have ...
Apr 20, 2009 -
Re: Hola!
Hiya Ev! Welcome to our wonderful world of YWS we have here! ^^ My name is Selene, by the way. Adding onto what peanut said, here are some rules and ...
Apr 19, 2009 -
Re: Hi!
Hi Border and welcome to YWS! Mind if I call you that? I don't really feel comfortable calling you Crazy, because that would be awkward... :razz: Here's another little rule ...
Apr 19, 2009 -
Re: Greetings
Hi Chaos and welcome to YWS! You may have noticed that we have different colored usernames here on YWS besides the original and classic black. This is because the different ...
Apr 19, 2009
