User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    I believe everyone has the donate option beneath their points. You can click it to give points to other members if you wish to do so. For example, I could ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: There Are Only So Many Ways To Say Hello.

    Hiya Sami! Welcome to YWS! :D If you want to meet other writers, this is the place to be. And you just met two! I'm Selene and it's a pleasure ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello and I am new!

    Hiya Audriana! You have a beautiful name ^^ I'm Selene and it's lovely meeting you. There are many things to do on YWS, you just have to find them. Here ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi from New Zealand

    Heya Anna and welcome to our little literary world of YWS! Here are some tips for having a good time here: ~ Don't take reviews too personally. People critique your ...

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey. Hi. Hello.

    Hiya Jetpack and welcome to YWS! I'm Selene and it's lovely to meet you. ^_^ You may have noticed that members here have different colored usernames. This is because YWS ...

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Aloha Ciao

    Aloha Aloha! Welcome to YWS! :D Your review count is lovely. ^^ Mine's not quite there... but brava for you, because we love having people review! May I inquire as ...

    Jul 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there!

    Hey Lily! Your username reminds me of Pandora radio... I'm not sure why, but don't mind me. ^_^ Welcome to YWS! We have one group in particular that you might ...

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Heya Cat, Knightly, and hero and welcome to the wonderful world of YWS! :D If you look up at Rosey's post above, there are a bunch of rules to help ...

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello.

    Hi Alex and welcome to YWS! I like your little intro ^^ and now I'm curious as to how you write. I'd love to read sometime. Anywayz, YWS has some ...

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hey Archie and welcome to the wonderful world of YWS! :D I'm Selene, by the way, or whatever you wish to call me. So here at YWS we members always ...

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello! =)

    Hi Kate and welcome to the wonderful world of YWS! I'm Selene by the way *shakes hand* it is a pleasure to meet you. :D Yes, I must say that ...

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello.. :)

    Hiya Natalie! I'm Selene and I'll be happy to be your ally on the wonderful YWS journey you'll be taking! ^_^ (translation: I'll be your overly-cheerful friend) Anyway, it's nice ...

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hiya Alive and welcome to the fantabulous world of YWS! I'm Selene. :D It's a pleasure to meet you. So here on YWS we have some pretty cool groups that ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya fellas

    I see a lot of new people here, so welcome all! :D I'm Selene. *shakes hands* Pleasure to meet you. I love Harry Potter, and I love your username. It's ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: sup

    lol I'm an exception to the children who think cursing is awesome. Plus, it's a rule, so as long as you are respectful of them you'll get along well with ...

    Apr 28, 2009


All truly wise thoughts have been thought already thousands of times; but to make them truly ours, we must think them over again honestly, till they take root in our personal experience.
— Johann Wolfgang von Goethe