User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • Welcome Mat Re: Don't Worry...

    Hiya Huston and welcome to our happy, huge YWS family. I'm Selene, and it's nice to meet you, Huston. ^_^ On the YWS, there's a ton of stuff you can ...

    Jul 17, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: What is socio-anxiety?

    Hiya Socio! Welcome to YWS! I'm Selene, and it is a pleasure to meet you. ^_^ Emily Dickinson is a great poet. She's magnificent of her time, and I enjoy ...

    Jul 17, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: The joy of akward introductions

    Hiya Greyed and it's nice to meet you, too! Welcome to YWS! :D So on here we have a few simple rules that must be followed, or else you'll have ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introductions and a Mayonnaise question.

    Heya Jack and welcome to our wonderfully addictive world of YWS! Woah...:shock:... I never noticed that. Well I suppose if you put mayo on some things, like boiled eggs, tuna, ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm so excited to be here! =D

    Hey Cassidy and welcome to our big happy family called YWS! I'm Selene *shakes hand* and it's wonderful to meet you! :D Ooo, I love Flyleaf! My favorite song from ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hae

    Hiya lala and welcome to our big happy family called YWS! :D I'm Selene and it's nice to meet you. So here on YWS, we have a few ground rules. ...

    Jul 13, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Making my entrance~

    Oooh, I love your favorite food and dessert! *drools on keyboard* I love any sort of Thai food, and as for desserts... well I like all of them. :D The ...

    Jul 13, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hiya Irish! Welcome to the wonderful and wacky world of YWS! Here are some important rules we have: ~There is a 2:1 ratio when it comes to reviewing work and ...

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Making my entrance~

    Heya Sheshia and welcome to our big, happy YWS family! We have some rules here that are important to follow, otherwise the Mods will hunt you down. ;) And you ...

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Let me introduce myself....

    Hiya Sapphire and welcome to YWS! You have a lovely name, by the way. It's very pretty and unique. I'm Selene *shakes hand* and it's a pleasure to meet you. ...

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new...

    Hiya Bright and welcome to our big YWS family! :D I'm Selene and it's very nice to meet you. *shakes hand* Expanding upon what Stella just said, make sure your ...

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hallo

    Hello Shakira and welcome to YWS! :D I'm Selene and it's nice to meet you. :) On YWS we have a few basic rules: -Please review two pieces of work ...

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Well, here goes nothing.

    Hiya Dash and welcome to YWS! You've come to the right place, because if you want a brilliant opinion on your story there are certainly enough brilliant people to help ...

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Heya Nadia and welcome to the wonderful world of YWS! Here are a few more rules and tips for you: ~Please don't use caps. NO ONE WANTS TO SEE THIS. ...

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. Greetings

    Hiya Lyra and welcome to YWS! I'm Selene and it's wonderful to meet you. :D Oh a His Dark Materials fan! :D There's a group here on YWS for people ...

    Jul 11, 2009


Your presence can give happiness. I hope you remember that.
— Jin, BTS