User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • Welcome Mat Re: This is an emergency!

    Hiya Jimi! Welcome to YWS! Here are a few rules we have: ~Please review at least two pieces of work before posting your own. The 2:1 ratio rule is very ...

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hums to self

    Hiya Bowie! Or would you rather I call you Achilles? Welcome to YWS! Hm, I've never red the Ender's Game. It sounds interesting... who's it by? Oh! And you'll be ...

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new.

    Hiya Carly! Welcome to our big, happy YWS family! ^_^ Here's a few rules and tips for [s]surviving[/s] getting around YWS! ~Please don't take all criticism to heart. Everyone here ...

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hiya Buddy and welcome to YWS! Since you seem pretty good with the rules, I'll tell you about a few fun things you can do while you're here. You can ...

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: My name is Margaret..... and I'm addicted to peanut butter

    Hey Unwritten, and welcome to our wonderfully wacky world of YWS! Haha, these Mods are trying to take over my job *eyes* hehe, I'm joking, guys. I'm Selene and it's ...

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi!

    Hiya Summer! Welcome to our wonderful and wacky YWS family! Yes, I love Shakespeare! I can't quote him for my life, but I've read some of his works. Genius! :D ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: ...Plain Old Me

    Heya May and welcome to YWS! I'm Selene and it's nice to meet you. ^_^ You may have noticed that people here have different colored usernames. This is because they're ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I made my own thread this time lol. Hiya~

    Hiya Mazo! Mind if I call you that? Welcome to YWS! I love your avvie! It's very cute. ^_^ Is it just a coincidence that your name is Kristin and ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Closet Narcissism (er, hello!)

    Heya TN! Welcome to our big and beautiful YWS! My favourite food is definitely cheese. I love cheese. Dunno why, but I do. Who doesn't just adore a nice piece ...

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: new?

    Hiya Star! Welcome to YWS! :D Ooo, I play guitar! I don't play it well, but I do have a nice little acoustic I take out every once in a ...

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: review please

    Hiya Sparky and welcome to YWS! :D So after you've taken peanut's advice and submitted your work under scripts, we have a Will Review For Food thread here. You can ...

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!!!!!

    Hiya Skaker! Welcome to our big YWS family! :D There's a lot to do here and many ways to have fun. On YWS, you can do a lot more than ...

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya!

    Hiya Sweetie and welcome to YWS! I'm Selene, but you probably already know that since I've seen you in chat. ;) Onto the lovely little things we like to call ...

    Jul 17, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: G'day.

    Hiya Gabriel! Lovely name, by the way. One of my characters are named Gabriel. :D My name's Selene *shakes hand* and it's nice to meet you. So how about a ...

    Jul 17, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Don't Worry...

    -deleted-

    Jul 17, 2009


I am big enough to admit I am often inspired by myself.
— Leslie Knope