User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • Welcome Mat Re: yo

    Hey Creative! Or do you have a pen name you'd prefer to be called? :/ Welcome to the wonderful world of YWS! :D So let's get on with those lovely ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there...

    Well, welcome back, Sean! Mind if I refresh your memory on some rules? I'm sure you've already heard a few, but I'll just go through them again. ~Please stick to ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: It cannot be stopped

    Hiya Hans! (Mind if I call you that, or would you prefer something else?) Welcome to YWS! Let's get to those rules first! :D ~Please review at least two pieces ...

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm pretty new...

    Hiya Aly! Welcome to our YWS family! ^_^ I'm Selene, and it's nice to meet you *shakes hand* now onto the YWS tour! See here? *shows Community forums* This is ...

    Jul 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello YWS!

    You can haz greeting. ^_^ Hiya Summer and welcome to YWS! :D Here are a few rules to you started: ~Please review at least two pieces of work before posting ...

    Jul 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Random Facts Are Great!! Hello!

    I'm very non-athletic sadly. I do enjoy mountain biking, though, but that's about it. It's awesome that you like sports! :D Everyone says I'd be good at basketball, but I'm ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heya, I'm the new guy around here

    Hiya Day Dreamer! Welcome to our big YWS family! :D Rules ~Please follow the 2:1 ratio rule. That means make sure you've reviewed at least two pieces of work on ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi and I'm sorry.

    Heya amatuli, and welcome to YWS! So have you noticed that people here have different colored usernames, like Meep and I? Well, these people all have jobs on YWS. Blue- ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Random Facts Are Great!! Hello!

    Hiya Kate and welcome to YWS! :D I'm almost six feet tall myself and I just turned 14. ^_^ Join the tall club! :D I'm 5' 11". On YWS, we ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, and thanks for having me.

    Hey Alec and welcome to YWS! :D Here are some rules to help start you out: ~Please review at least two pieces of work before submitting your own. This is ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: i didnt know so many people liked writing songs.

    Hiya Girl! Or do you prefer being called something else? Welcome to the wonderful world of YWS! :D So here are some tips for you: ~Don't take any critiques to ...

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello hello hello

    Hey Paddignton and welcome to our big, happy YWS family! :D I'm Selene. *shakes hand* So, have you noticed that people here have colored usernames? Well, they're part of the ...

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's awesome I stumbled across you all!

    Hiya Amadea! Welcome to YWS! Good for you for getting back into writing! It's a great outlet from everyday life, as well as something fun to do. The feeling you ...

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hums to self

    Also, please do not curse outside of the Literature forums. Feel free to use that language to your heart's content in your writing, but just don't curse anywhere else. This ...

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I have black thoughts

    Hey Black! Welcome to YWS! :D On YWS there are a bunch of things you can do besides being in the Literature forums. You can create your own blog and ...

    Jul 21, 2009


In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
— Robert Frost