User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi. :-)

    Hey simplyECCENTRICme, welcome to the amazing world of YWS! Interesting username, by the way. ;) It's quite unique. Well as you can see I'm not a Greeter, the blue person ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Nueva (new in spanish)

    Welcome to the wonderful world of YWS, writing_music_life! Great username, by the way. I've been taking Spanish for a while now, so feel free to ask me homework questions if ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Oh I love that book, too, The Sorcerer's Stone! I've probably read it way too many times since it's come out just because of what you described it as. The ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hey Rai (that rhymes!) welcome to the fabulous world of YWS! :D That's so cool that you like horse back riding because I know so many people that do it, ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hey Thirst! I came up with my username the same way you did. ^_^ Welcome back to YWS! :D I'm not sure who Chrysi is, but I certainly know who ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Critiques and Friends

    Hey luv2write, welcome to YWS! So you like writing romance? Me too! I would love to review some of your work, so just PM me if you ever need one. ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie Alert!

    Wow, The Thief Lord! *Puts on need-to-read list* I will have to look into that, because I have hear it's an excellent novel. And Agatha Christie... hm, I've never heard ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Everybody!

    Hey TurtleWriter, welcome to the wonderful world of YWS! :D Ooh, NaNo lover! I cannot wait for NaNo and am seriously counting down the days until it's here! I guess ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie Alert!

    Hey Smily, welcome to YWS! Well your a bookworm? Me too! What's your favorite book? Who's your favorite author? There's a forum for randomness in the community forums. Trust me, ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hey Scaramoushe, welcome to YWS! Wow, your username really caught my eye, because I'm singing Bohemian Rhapsody in chorus and I love the part where it plays "Scaramoushe, scaramoushe, will ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Pay all attention to my intro thread.

    Hello CoreCorrrection and welcome to the wonderful world of YWS! :D So people give you feedback like "That was great"? Well don't worry, if anyone reviews your work like that ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Back in the cave?

    Hello Krueger, nice to meet you *shakes hand* welcome to the wonderful world of YWS! I shall be your guide today and show you around. If you've been wondering about ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new. (:

    Hey Jess, welcome to YWS! So I see you know the rules, so I'll just give you a few pointers: 1.) Don't be shy to ask for help when you ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: umm...?

    Hey Megan, welcome to YWS! :D I'm Selene and I will be your YWS host for today. I see you've been shown the rules by everyone else, so here's a ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey. Haven't ever really joined a forum seriously before.

    Hey Dark Sploosh (nice name, by the way ;)), welcome to YWS! So I see that Rosey and Shauni have already told you about the rules, so I'll just give ...

    Mar 11, 2009


It is not enough to do your best; you must know what to do, and THEN do your best.
— W. Edwards Deming