-
Re: I Don't Have A Creative Introduction.
Hey, Glory! Welcome to YWS, the largest literary world for young writers on the net! Cool, huh? Anyway, I'm Selene and it's nice to meet you. ^^ Seems like Mira ...
Nov 29, 2009 -
Re: Hi there! Another newbie...
Ooo! I'll have to look into reading that, because it sounds fascinating. I like a story with a unique setting. :) Oh, and I finished Catching Fire and loved it! ...
Nov 24, 2009 -
Re: Hi there! Another newbie...
Aw, sorry about your fish. :( Oh, but I love the Hunger Games, as well, and I'm eagerly awaiting the next book. And I've never heard of the Chronicles of ...
Nov 24, 2009 -
Re: Hi there! Another newbie...
Hey Stray (that just totally rhymed!), and welcome to the crazy little place called YWS! I'm Selene *shakes hand* and it's nice to meet you! I'm also fourteen and I ...
Nov 23, 2009 -
Re: Hey!
Heya Tori! Welcome, welcome to our big YWS family. *hugs* Let's talk about some tips on reviews. I haven't seen any of your reviews, but it sounds from Aqua that ...
Nov 23, 2009 -
Re: Hi, Everyone!
Heya Glacies! Welcome to the wonderful YWS! So want some tips? ~Go out into YWS and have fun! First complete the reviews needed, but then go write! There's tons of ...
Nov 23, 2009 -
Re: Holaa (:
Hey Mica! Welcome to YWS! :D I'm Selene *shakes hand* and I'm happy to meet you! Happy-almost-birthday! Fourteen is an awesome age, and I'd know because I am fourteen. ^_^ ...
Oct 19, 2009 -
Re: I bow my pen to you
Hiya Lia! Welcome to YWS! Which is your favourite author and book? I don't have one that is forever and ever. Today, that book is Catching Fire (The Hunger games). ...
Oct 12, 2009 -
Re: Hello <3
Hello Avery, and welcome to the wonderful world of YWS! Wow, that's amazing! Your WC (word count) I mean. I love seeing dedicated writers, because they are such an inspiration ...
Oct 5, 2009 -
Re: hi
Hello youngwriter (or perhaps you prefer something else?). Welcome to YWS! Care for some tips? ~Don't be afraid to ask for help when you need it. Everyone here is friendly ...
Sep 10, 2009 -
Re: You Need Prophylactics
Hey Crit (if you don't mind me calling you that) and welcome to the lovely YWS! So what do you like doing in your free time? Anything fun? Besides writing... ...
Sep 10, 2009 -
Re: Hello!
Hiya Xisa and welcome to the wonderful YWS! :D I'm Selene and it's nice to meet you. I also enjoy reading stories that make you think, and maybe that's what ...
Aug 28, 2009 -
Re: Hello Community
Hey Quinton, and welcome to YWS! :D I am a very talented poet, and my whole creative ability enables me to create works of literature that i aspire to give ...
Aug 10, 2009 -
Re: New Bee
Welcome, welcome, welcome Nyiiri! It's so nice of you to join our big, happy YWS family! :D Have you noticed there are people on YWS with different colored usernames? Well, ...
Aug 6, 2009 -
Re: pinnacle or penultimate?
Hey Equalize! I'm glad you joined. ^^ YWS is an amazing place with a lot of friendly people, so I'm sure you'll find some old friends from TYWC in no ...
Aug 5, 2009
