User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • Welcome Mat Re: My name is Helpful McHelpfulpants. I'm here to help.

    Heya Helpful! Welcome to YWS! :D Since it seems every beat me here, I'll go over the groups we have on YWS. We have many groups, from random ones like ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Here.

    Hello Rena, welcome to the lovely, spectacular, marvelous world of YWS! Happy Birthday! *Hands over a bag of cookies* :birthday: On YWS we have a point system, if you haven't ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new!

    Hello magnusbanefan13, welcome to the fabulous world of YWS! :D I'm glad to see you enjoy editing your work, because that's always appreciated around here when you submit your work. ...

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new, I know it's hard to believe

    Hello Shadowlink, welcome to YWS! So if you haven't already noticed, we have a point system here on YWS. These are the points that you earn and spend while on ...

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Well howdy there

    Hey Chloe, welcome to the wonderful world of YWS! :D So if you've been wondering about the different colored usernames on YWS, they are our YWS staff. Here's a run-down ...

    Mar 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: looking forward to critique :)

    Hey Chartreuse, welcome to YWS! You have quite a unique username there. I didn't even know it was a word until I looked it up just a second ago. You ...

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New kid!

    Hello Roxi, welcome to YWS! So I see you know some rules and have the YWS staff down, so why don't I give you some tips on YWS? 1.) We ...

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hey Musical Girl, welcome to YWS! Don't worry about making a few errors every once in a while, because it takes practice to type fast and do so without making ...

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hullo, I'm new :)

    Hey Breezy, welcome to the wonderful world of YWS! So you like script writing? Well Script Frenzy is in a few more days, five to be exact. If you haven't ...

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: ?!?

    Welcome to the wonderful world of YWS! I love that song, as well as your username. Strawberry fields forever! Now I have it stuck in my head... :D So seeing ...

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ciao Dudes!

    Hey BG, welcome to the wonderful world of YWS! I'm a bit smiley-happy myself. :D Glad to see a NaNo-er around here, because they are always warmly welcomed! We even ...

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy

    Hello, welcome to YWS! I've been watching Twilight all morning because I got the DVD last night, so it's nice to see a fellow Twilighter! There's a group in the ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie

    Yes CopperCurrency, you are in the right place! Welcome to the wonderful world of YWS! Here are a few rules to start you off: 1.) We have a 2:1 ratio ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Rosey, I did as you asked! K)

    Hey vampirechick, welcome to YWS! I'll be happy to tell you about the rules here on YWS! Here's my survival guide: Tips and Rules 1.) No chat-speak, like brb and ...

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: the::crawl

    Hey Lizzard, welcome to YWS! I caught it the second I went into this thread that you have an awesome sense of humor. That's always really enjoyable around here. :D ...

    Mar 20, 2009


These were autumn mornings, the time of year when kings of old went forth to conquest; and I, never stirring from my little corner in Calcutta, would let my mind wander over the whole world.
— Rabindranath Tagore, The Cabuliwallah