User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there!

    Hiya Smile! Welcome to YWS! :D Since it seems a lot has been covered, I will tell you about the groups we have here on YWS. When you go click ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi i'm new

    Heya Kemunto, welcome to the wonderfully wacky world of YWS! :D We have an awesome poetry section, so I'm sure you'll love it here. Lyric poetry is a good way ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new! Obviously.

    Heya Rfitts, welcome to YWS! I have come to attack you, like Cat said. :razz: Since Rosey has already beaten me to the rules, I shall tell you about the ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: i'm a nube!

    Hiya Penwritings! Welcome to YWS! Here are some other rules: 1.) You may not use chat-speak or CAPS, like *writewatiwant* said, but you may use term abbreviations like POV, MC ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Heya Pringle! Welcome to the fantastic world of YWS! Adding on to what Shauni already said, we may not allow net-speak like her example, but we do allow term abbreviations ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another newbie on the field.

    Hello J, welcome to YWS! Here are some rules to help you get started: 1.) Review your work. This means that if your writing has mature and/or sexual content you ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm a Newbie!

    My favorite genre of writing is romantic fiction. I just love a good romance story, like Jane Austen and Shakespeare. Here are some other questions for you: ~ What's your ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm a Newbie!

    'Ello P!nk! I'm not British, but you can't deny that's pretty fun to say. ;) Anyway, welcome to YWS! Since Rosey has already shown you the rules, I shall happily ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: "new??"

    Hiya Reiko! Welcome to the wonderfully wacky world of YWS! (Try saying that one out loud! ;)) So here are some other tips that might be helpful: 1.) Check over ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey.

    I love your review count! I can see your doing well with our 2:1 ratio. Well done. :D The Deathly Hallows, you say? It's an excellent read and I'm sure ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey.

    Heya Tyler! Welcome to the magnificent, magical, marvelous world of YWS! :D It looks like the rules have been covered, so I'll just move right on to the YWS staff. ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hay everyone

    Heya Random, welcome to YWS! :D So here are the few rules Dudette was referring to: 1.) No chat-speak, like gr8, l8r g8r, ttyl, you know. Term abbreviation like lol ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hello Luciano; welcome to YWS! Ah Spain, I just got back from touring there a few weeks ago. Is it still lovely out? It is absolutely dreadful where I am, ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New here ^^

    Heya Robin, welcome to YWS! :D Flemish, eh? I've never heard of it, but I suppose you learn something new everyday. ;) Here are some tips and rules to help ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: young little newby

    Heya BB, welcome to the wonderful world of YWS! :D Since it looks like a lot of things have already been covered, I'll go over a few other basic rules ...

    Mar 30, 2009


When one door closes, another one opens. If not, just take out your jackhammer and break through that wall.
— Toast F. Krestvwich