User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hiya Marked! Welcome to YWS! :D Here are a few rules for you: 1.) There is a 2:1 ratio rule here on YWS when it comes to reviewing and submitting ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    You can earn points and spend them while doing various things here on YWS. You spend points when you submit your work, like a poem or story, and it costs ...

    Apr 18, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hello Arma! Welcome to YWS! :D Here are some rules to get you started on the site! ~ We have a 2:1 ratio with reviewing and submitting work. You must ...

    Apr 18, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    I see I was beaten here by fluteluvr *eyes flute*, so I'll tell you another little tid-bit about YWS. So you may have noticed that we have different colored usernames ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hiya Jodie, welcome to the wonderful, marvelous and strangely addictive site that is YWS! :D My username was created the same way as yours. Selene is one of my main ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello all

    Hello Farquad, welcome to YWS! I am Selene *shakes hands* pleasure to meet you. Hm, I like that pun. You should put it in your signature, because everyone should enjoy ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Salutations.

    Heya Monique! Welcome to YWS! :D I'm sure you'll love YWS! Everyone here is very friendly and are willing to help you become a better writer. So don't worry, no ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bubblegum has arrived..

    Hiya Bubblegum! Welcome to the wonderful world of YWS! You have an awesome username, by the way. Very cute. Here are some YWS rules for you: :arrow: There is a ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Mysteries of Poker

    Heya Pokerface! Welcome to YWS! :D Well since I see pretty much everything has been said *pokes Kat* I'll just tell you about some of the things you can do ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there.

    Hiya Ruby! Welcome to YWS! :D You have writer's block? Ah, now that's an evil demon. My best advice is just to relax and sometimes the ideas just come to ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Heya Charmed, welcome to YWS! Since I see you know the basics, I'll tell you a little bit about the ranks we have on here. You may have noticed that ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hiya Slash! Welcome to amazingly addictive world of YWS! We have a few rules here: 1.) Please use proper grammar, punctuation and capitalization while on YWS. Also, don't use chat-speak, ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New. Le duh.

    Heya Izzy, welcome to the wonderfully wacky world of YWS! :D I love your taste in literature, because those are all excellent books you've mentioned. Philip Pullman has an interesting ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Im new!!

    Heya Genuine, welcome to YWS! It seems like a lot has already been covered, but I do see one tiny detail. Don't talk in all CAPS while on YWS. For ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Haute couture

    Hiya Velvet! Welcome to the wonderful world of YWS! Hope you enjoy it here. :D Hm, well it seems everyone beat me here, so I'll just say that you can ...

    Apr 12, 2009


I would be a terrible novel protagonist.
— mellifera