User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • Questions and Answers Re: YWS and School ~ YWS and Other Sites

    Aw, thanks peanut! :D

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: YWS and School ~ YWS and Other Sites

    Thanks for the replies, guys! These are all really good ideas. I think the easiest might be to just tell my teacher about it and get the okay or PM ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: YWS and School ~ YWS and Other Sites

    Okay, so I may just be silly, but I've always been a bit hesitant about posting an essay online because schools I have attended have a zero plagiarism rule. They ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo.

    Hey, Starmaker! :D Welcome, welcome, welcome to Young Writers Society! Have you read the Host by Stephanie Meyer? Her other books, the Twilight series, were okay in my opinion, but ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey all!

    Hiya SporkPunk (cool name, by the way)! Welcome to Young Writers Society! You like Placebo? :D I was just listening to "Running Up That Hill". I love the hopeful sadness ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Heya, f1shes! Welcome, welcome, welcome to the wonderfully wacky world of YWS! So from what I've gathered you like photography? We have a wonderful Art & Photography forum here on ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Mahahaha...

    Hello there, Masquerade! Welcome to YWS! I'm Selene, and it's so nice to meet you. ^_^ I love your avatar! It reminds me of the Dust Man or whatever his ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Testing New Waters...

    Hiya Art, (if you don't mind being called that) and welcome to the wonderful world of YWS! :D I've been on YWO before... over the summer I think. I don't ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I am kinda new

    Hiya Caity and welcome to YWS! :D I'm Selene, and it's nice to meet you. ^_^ I see a lot of the fun stuff has already been covered. :( Well ...

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm new...

    Hiya Myesha, and welcome, welcome, welcome to YWS! :D I believe we have already met ;) and I'm glad you took my advice! So, here on YWS there are *loads* ...

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hiya Miss Firefly! Haha, I see you've found the lovely emoticons YWS has. :) And I'm glad to see you so happy to join YWS! :D So, care for a ...

    Dec 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi all!

    Hey Alice, and welcome to YWS! :D Here are a few tips to help you out on YWS: ~Don't take reviews too personally, because people are honestly trying to help ...

    Dec 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: ola, bonjour, gunjani, howzit, hello!

    Hiya Ela, and welcome to YWS! Wow, you can write backwards? o.o Haha, you'll have to show me sometime. :D We have a few rules here, so let's just get ...

    Dec 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello, Addict here!

    Wow, your inspiration is almost exactly where I usually get my ideas from minus the movies. Weird, huh? :D Oh, and prose would be like the many short stories you ...

    Dec 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello, Addict here!

    Hiya Addiction! I must say, your username is awesome! Oh, I'm Selene by the way. ^_^ So, fellow writer addict, let's talk rules! :D 1. Please review three pieces of ...

    Dec 7, 2009


You never really know how much of you takes residence in other people... We all exchange bits and pieces of ourselves with each other until we're big sparkly collages of everyone and everything we've ever loved
— GengarTheGhost