User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • Archive Re: The Hospital

    Name: Annaline (or Anna) May Kember Age: 24 Gender: Female Reason for being at hospital: Nurse Appearance: (see below) Personality: Anna always smiles for her patients, but is mostly reserved. ...

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: A Nothing World

    *Oops, by Arabella I mean Esperanza. Sorry, but I haven't posted in a while.* "We are having a meeting in the fort. Tonight." I whispered to them. "Can someone tell ...

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    I helped get John into the car and then, within an instant, we were gone. He sat by my side as we seemed to teleport through space. Melpomene's words weren't ...

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    Oops, sorry I posted while everyone else posted, so I got bumped down last. :oops:

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    Chase raced over to Emily's side, but not before taking down a monster on his way over. He seemed to be exploding with anger and took it all out on ...

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    *Thank you peanut!* "I don't know." he replied. I looked down at Abigayle. "Sorry." I said, releasing my hold on her mouth. "Just stay quiet." I was happy that her ...

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    *Can someone bring me in? I'm confused. >_

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Exodus

    My place was a little more than crowded at this point, it was getting to be claustrophobic. Zander sat on my bed while Bree leaned over me as I worked. ...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    The clock started beeping uncontrollably and it turned out to be an alarm clock. Aristsotle was so surprised by the beeping that he tossed it up into the air and ...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: A Nothing World

    *I'm going to ask someone to take my other boy character and then maybe we can continue this. We just need some dedication! :D I'm going to add some drama.* ...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Exodus

    I laughed lightly and Bree did the same. It was nice to have friends around again. "So Bree, how did you manage to get such an out-dated gun?", I inquired. ...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Exodus

    Kate There was another knock on the door that made Zander and I look up from our conversation. "I'll get it.", Zander said. He took his new pistol and aimed ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    I looked over at the boy who so deftly took down the beast it took my breath away. Who could do that? As one charged toward instinct took over and ...

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Exodus

    "Okay, I'll fix your gun." I finally gave in and took the pieces of scrap metal from his hand. I inspected the damage. "How did this happen anyway?" I looked ...

    Jan 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    I looked down at the huge book and though it seemed daunting at first, the information amazed me. It was like the biggest history book of man-kind and even more. ...

    Jan 11, 2009


Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first. Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you.
— Arcticus