User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • Archive Re: Hunted

    *Yay! :D* Name: Georgia Ross Age: 14 Gender: Female Hunter or hunted: Hunted Personality: Is quiet and shy, but smiles often. Appearance: Special Abilities: Is very flexible. Weaknesses: Strength

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    **Can I still join or is it too late? :(**

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Hospital

    Sam "Soup." I told her. "What kind of soup?" she asked. I shrugged. "The hot kind." I said. This made Taityn giggle into her hand. We finally made it over ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Hospital

    Sam "We're going to the cafeteria." I told Taityn. She was a cute, vibrant child that I had known for many years. Taityn was a rare person who persisted through ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Hospital

    Sam I looked at my watch and noticed I had off in a few minutes. I had done so many operations today I couldn't count, yet I wasn't tired. Plus, ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Exodus

    Remi had just entered my room out of breath. She looked like she ran here while being chased. "Are you alright?" Bree asked. "I'm fine, but I think we might ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Hospital

    Anna "What a cute name." the girl smiled at my response. She hugged her bear closer to her chest. "He's my best friend." the girl said sweetly. Just then my ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    I was soaked but slowly dripping dry. We all sounded like chattering fools by the time we all got back to the room because of the cold, wet clothes. I ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Primal Oblivion

    Leo looked much older than his last visit. He seemed to be set on bussiness here. "Well, you see... Of course she's not my mother." Leo answered. Riverr and I ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Exodus

    The atmosphere was tense, yet exciting. Officers pushed levitating carts filled with platinum over to the hospital docks and began unloading. This was our only opportunity to strike. Zander smiled ...

    Jan 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Primal Oblivion

    Tami I walked down the red carpet leading towards my throne to spot a man sitting in the King's throne. "Who are you?" I demanded impatiently. The man got up, ...

    Jan 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    *Sorry I've been out for a while* Kate I was inside in our cozy little room when I heard the screams from outside. Rushing towards the sounds of the screams, ...

    Jan 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Exodus

    Bree sat there in my room with me as I worked. Remi and Zander had left and Bree decided to stay with me before the action began. "Are you up ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Battle Of The Bands

    Name: Elle Greggory Age: 16 Appearance: Idol: Paramore Favourite Band/s: Flyleaf, Maroon5, OneRepublic, We the Kings Favourite type of music: Pop What they play: Sing Other: Up for love.

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Hospital

    Sure, Sam and Catherine can be together. :) When do we begin?

    Jan 15, 2009


the button war, the egg being featured member, and santa necro-liking halloween-esque works are the reasons i love yws
— Carina