User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • Archive Re: Hunted

    I tore of a sleeve on my jacket and wrapped it tightly around his thigh, securing it with a double knot. Now he couldn't untie it. He didn't scream but ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Heroes

    Jason What a mysterious character, I thought to myself. I looked over at her face to see if she had heard, but Sasha pretended not to. I followed her into ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Heroes

    I felt the aura of power before I saw the woman. She was beautiful with dazzling blue eyes that seemed to be taking in every detail of me even from ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Primal Oblivion

    How could Liamede's know? How did anyone find out about the past king's real death? If they knew I could kill a bonded man, why would they be fool enough ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    I walked over to the little boy who seemed to have a girl and a boy hovering over him. "Everything all right?" I asked the taller boy. I looked down ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Heroes

    ***Sishbee, is it possible that Sasha and Jason could be together? They would be the perfect twisted couple, and I intended on making Jason a bit Sylar-ish as well. :twisted: ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Heroes

    Posting officially begins now. You must post at least every three days and at least a paragraph. Please post a paragraph for each character, because you need to prove you ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Heroes

    Surely! :D That's my real name, but I don't like it. It's funny seeing it on a screen. :)

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Heroes

    ***I can't wait for Season 4 to start too!*** Name- Tara Maise Age- 24 Gender- Female Personality- Is funny, intelligent and sweet. She is fun-loving and is always laughing. Appearance- ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Heroes

    Heroes This is based off of the TV show series, Heroes. It is not required to have seen the show, but I’m sure it helps. Plot: People from around the ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Georgia "Where is there to go?" I asked Kat. Everyone looked towards the woods, answering my question. "We should leave now." one of the boys said. I looked over at ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Primal Oblivion

    "So nice to see you again, Leo and Sian. I am afraid I am in need of some help." "What kind of help?" Leo questioned. I made sure that no ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Battle Of The Bands

    "Hey guys!" I shouted over to Jopesh and Lucy. "My ride came late." "No prob, but we're still a few short for our recording." Lucy said. I whipped out my ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Primal Oblivion

    Temori "Your Majesty, the king of Volca has taken down a major line of defense. He has arrived at our very doorstep." the aid said grimly. I saw Riverr look ...

    Jan 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Primal Oblivion

    "I am doing something about them. I have set up a defensive line around the palace and throughout it. But before I play offense I must have a new king, ...

    Jan 20, 2009


Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
— Nelson Mandela