-
Re: Heroes
*Sorry it took me so long to post this, but better late than never.* Danielle Parker Dust swirled around the room whenever your foot touched the floor. Light was slanting ...
Feb 24, 2009 -
Re: War of Secrets
*I don't know any French... I'm taking Spanish, but figured the language just seemed to fit.* Timmy Ciummo I looked over from my seat and smiled at her as she ...
Feb 7, 2009 -
Re: War of Secrets
*Lol, I have a friend named Tommy. I just think Timmy's a cute name. :)* "Are you alright?" I asked, concerned. That must be one rough first day. "I'm fine." ...
Jan 31, 2009 -
Re: Heroes
*I think the Heroes should start grouping together, because the Villains are teaming up.* Tara I was going over to the hospital to begin the night shift as an intern. ...
Jan 31, 2009 -
Re: Hunted
There was a rustle coming from the bush and everyone changed from their happiness about the raft to immediately wary. Everyone edged over towards the river, not wanting to get ...
Jan 31, 2009 -
Re: War of Secrets
I thought about the girl in the front of the class and watched her curiously, sure she did some strange things, but she caught my interest immediately. The teacher had ...
Jan 30, 2009 -
Re: War of Secrets
"Timmy, what's up dude?" Greg asked. People thought you were dead here if they didn't see you out partying on the weekends, because there really wasn't much else to do ...
Jan 29, 2009 -
Re: Hunted
There were only trees. An endless amount of trees. Our group was rushing, some kids breaking off in panic and others trying harder to stick together. I held hands with ...
Jan 28, 2009 -
Re: War of Secrets
Timmy Ciummo "Beep!... Beep!... Beep!" My alarm blared by my right ear, a constant blast that drove my head so insane it forced my mind to wake up. I fumbled ...
Jan 28, 2009 -
Re: Hunted
Georgia-Hunted "Where do you think they went?" I asked Anna. She shrugged. "I don't know, but this doesn't look good." she said. We both looked around the room where we ...
Jan 27, 2009 -
Re: Hunted
*I'm lost. Can someone bring me in?*
Jan 27, 2009 -
Re: Heroes
*Tyler, that would be fine. :) I forgot Bennett didn't have powers, lol.*
Jan 27, 2009 -
Re: Heroes
*Ooo, that does sound like a fearsome group!* Jason "I'm in." I said. I couldn't deny that sounded like a lot of fun. I took her hand and she smiled. ...
Jan 26, 2009 -
Re: The Hospital
*Is anyone posting?*
Jan 26, 2009 -
Re: Candles on the Water
I stifled a scream as I saw Johnathan die right in front of my eyes. I supported Jake with one arm and Abi was on his other side. I looked ...
Jan 25, 2009
