User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • Archive Re: Kidnapped 2 - Dead Or Alive

    Grace Jewel My clay sculpture was beautiful. Actually, I think it could have been possibly beyond beautiful. It was a graceful female wolf, one you would find in fantasy novels. ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: A world where no girls are born

    Daniel I had been on my way to Health class in the Hospital Wing when I had heard the commotion. A girl older than I heard it too and followed ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Outcasts

    *Can someone please bring me in?*

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The War of Flight

    Name: Emily Rose Rank: Airman First Class Airship: Fighter Falcon Power: Freedom Fighters Age: 17 Personality: She is a very fierce young woman and can either seem harsh to those ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Outcasts

    Name: Nicole Dremonty Gender: Female Age: 19 Special ability: Heals and is virtually invincible. She is also a skilled fighter, even though her soft looks may deceive you. What they ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: A world where no girls are born

    *I had a dream about this storybook and my boyfriend was there and everything... very awkward... Just thought I'd let you know, because I suppose the idea was just so ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Vergessen Academy}

    *Can someone please bring me in?*

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Kidnapped 2 - Dead Or Alive

    *edited Name: Grace Jewel Animal: Wolf Power: Fire Color: Bright, flaming red. Other Appearance: Age: 17 Gender: Female Human History(On Earth): She was just a normal girl at school, who ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hiding

    Our night hadn't been the best, but after we fell asleep and woke up to the early morning sunlight streaming in through our windows, we were aching, but felt better. ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Vergessen Academy}

    Character Application Name: Reid Jamis Lorough Age: 15 Date of Birth: 2/12/93 Gender: Male Appearance: Personality: He is shy at times, but can be animated when you happen to strike ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: A world where no girls are born

    Name: Daniel Varson Age: 16 Gender (if old enough to choose): male Appearance: Personality: Is very fun-loving and bubbly. He can make anyone smile. History: Was raised to believe in ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Stranded

    NAME: Estelle Mallen AGE: 18 SEX: Female BACKGROUND: Was being flown over to see her parents when the plane crashed. She's a college student from Yale studying to be a ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hiding

    I looked down at our clothes, raggedy and torn. Well, as long as we look the part we might as well play it... "I have just enough coins for tonight, ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hiding

    Estelle Veranda I was right, the horsemen didn't follow. We made our way over to the village without any followers. I tried to remain as inconspicuous as possible, hiding in ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hiding

    Estelle Veranda The wood seemed to be closing in around us, trees beginning to narrow and make us slow so the hunters behind us could catch us. All I heard ...

    Feb 26, 2009


The day, which was one of the first of spring, cheered even me by the loveliness of its sunshine and the balminess of the air. I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, revive within me. Half surprised by the novelty of these sensations, I allowed myself to be borne away by them, and forgetting my solitude and deformity, dared to be happy.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein