User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • Archive Re: Shoes: A storybook

    Someone write something! It's not that hard. Write!

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampyr Chonicals

    Everyone wants Edward. :lol: I would love Edward to be my real boyfriend, but we can't all have him. :D I guess we'll just need to see how it plays ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampyr Chonicals

    It's so ironic to name a vampire Jacob. :wink: Can I name my human Edward? Name: Tami Kay Age: 17 Race: Human Job: Works part-time at a book store. Is ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Nothing World

    Paramore and Miss Slade: You can write from your charcter's perspective. Like the previous entries, just write about what she does in school. Write whatever you want. Write away. :) ...

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Nothing World

    Of course you can post! I love reading whatever's on here. :D Post away! I'm glad my rambling makes sense. The ideas just popped up in myhead as I was ...

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: No Handlebars

    “So we’ll need to choose an approach for this minor problem...”, I ranted about the current rebellions to Samuel and he never seemed to listen. He just waved his hand ...

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Nothing World

    October Girl: I figured someone wouldn't get it when I was writing it. I know it's confusing, but I'm hoping the ideas will come together nicely and create a good ...

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    made of worms. They loved this giant ice cream cone so much that they

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elements of Faerie.

    When can we start? Do we need all the 10 characters? :(

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Nothing World

    Everyone knows all the main characters if they're in RSS, except Esperanza who's joining. They started the club when they were 12 and heard about Mating Day. I love reading ...

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Nothing World

    Sure. I would like it if everyone was in it, but if you don't wany to, just tell me.

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Nothing World

    Current Poll Assigned Mates: 7 votes Choose your own mate: 1 vote Mates will be assigned. It's majority vote 7 to 1. I know a few people didn't vote, so ...

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Nothing World

    The RSS is the Rebellion Secret Society. There are older kids within the school that attend, like Fresia, Esparanza, and Jessy James Brown. I mentioned it in my story and ...

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elements of Faerie.

    Name: Celia Element: Wind Age: 16 Gender: Female Description: Other: Up for love.

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Nothing World

    Does anyone mind if they are included in the RSS? If so, post it or PM me.

    Nov 27, 2008


Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others.
— Groucho Marx