User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • Archive Re: Elements of Faerie.

    I'm with TNCowgirl, because I want to start soon.

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampyr Chonicals

    We strolled down the alleyway together, hands together. He leaned in and whispered in my ear. "You don't mind if I say you ask too many questions. You should relax ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Nothing World

    I'll write something tomorrow, I just can't at the moment. NY time is late. I'm tired and can't write at the moment, although it's very tempting, I'm writing up a ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Nothing World

    Tiffers will be replaced, don't worry. I'll make sure we have our 12 characters. :) Sorry, I can't write a story at the moment. Sorry. I'll make sure all of ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampyr Chonicals

    Tami: God, this guy is hot. I hope Edward doesn't see him... then I'll fear for his life. Over-protective brother..., I thought to myself. I couldn't help myself from staring ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Nothing World

    Okay, well if you look at the previous postings, you will see that everyone is in the RSS. Sorry, I didn't elaborate on my last post. I've just been busy ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Nothing World

    Everyone knows everybody. :)

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampyr Chonicals

    Yay! :D

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elements of Faerie.

    Should we wait for Kaylyn to post first? Do we need more people?

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampyr Chonicals

    Can it be Tami?

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampyr Chonicals

    Tami and Edward are twins. I updated my bio. Tami's just sick of her brother always being better than she is. It would be kind of awkward if she liked ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampyr Chonicals

    (Firestalker: Very Okay! :) That was awesome! Too bad I wasn't with the Twilight stuff, though... :D) (I wanted to make Edward a bit different, because it's present-day and he's ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    ...started attacking the wedding cake while they were getting married. He was thrown out, but the flying spaghetti monster went with him. They strolled down Central Park when...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Candles Never Lit

    Name: Maddelin Age: 22 Race(mythological wise): Air Sprite Abilities: Can kill with her speed and her long fingernails (or claws). Appearance(Pictures much appreciated): (Is blonde, not blue-haired) H

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Nothing World

    Jessy James Brown is the group leader. This should be interesting. :D

    Nov 29, 2008


Percy fell face-first into his pizza.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena