-
Re: A Nothing World
It's mentioned on Mating Day. Sorry, I haven't written it yet, but it will definitely be written be written on or by Friday. :D
Dec 2, 2008 -
Re: Elements of Faerie.
The next day in Magic Class I actually noticed him. His hair was spiked today, but maybe it was always like that and it had been soaked in the rain. ...
Dec 2, 2008 -
Re: A Nothing World
Yeah, all mates will be assigned. Even though not everyone got to vote whether to choose or be assigned mates, it was majority vote. They will be assigned by Arabella32979 ...
Dec 2, 2008 -
Re: Land of Total Randomness
...He held the missile, then threw it over to Paris, France. It blew up with a loud bang and then hopped on the Polar express and escaped to Africa...
Dec 2, 2008 -
Re: A Nothing World
ok, I don't want to confuse anyone, so I'll just elaborate on my post later in the day today. *Everyone is in the RSS fort. We are the one and ...
Dec 2, 2008 -
Re: Elements of Faerie.
*Writing posts or commenting posts? Sorry, it's just late where I am. I'm going to type more tomorrow. I'll keep the longer posts in mind. :))
Dec 2, 2008 -
Re: Elements of Faerie.
*so sweet, :D*
Dec 2, 2008 -
Re: Land of Total Randomness
a garbage can. the monster wanted revenge, so he ate his girlfriend in his mad rage and then started to eat the town. a town's citizen named Carrie came up ...
Dec 2, 2008 -
Re: A Nothing World
Esperanza stumbled through the fort door with a rucksack and her cat meowing. Her hair was a mess and her face was wet. But from what? Well, it wasn't raining... ...
Dec 2, 2008 -
Re: Angels Don't Have Wings
Can I have character #9? I'll make her bio tomorrow. :) This looks really interesting.
Dec 2, 2008 -
Re: Elements of Faerie.
*Thanks, and nope. Celia's up for anyone.* Celia: I was startled by his sudden kindness, but then was flattered. He really was charming. "Thanks.", I mumbled contently. The rain drops ...
Dec 2, 2008 -
Re: Vampyr Chonicals
Tami: "Where are you taking me, Jacob?", I asked curiously. I knew I was going insane, because in the back of my head a voice screamed, but I ignored it. ...
Dec 2, 2008 -
Re: A Nothing World
Of course your in. :) Miss Slade dropped out. :(
Dec 1, 2008 -
Re: Elements of Faerie.
Celia: I headed for cover as soon as I heard it. Lightning. This was sure death to a wind fairy, unless you knew how to control it. Few people did, ...
Dec 1, 2008 -
Re: Vampyr Chonicals
I was dumb-struck. What was he talking about? Is he insane? That was enough to almost send me screaming to my brother... almost. Hmmm... Was I crazy? "Yes." I answered ...
Dec 1, 2008
