User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • Archive Re: A Nothing World

    The next day was dreaded the most: Mating Day. While Esperanza was on her mission we would have to endure being bonded to a person we were likely not to ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampyr Chonicals

    Edward: I dashed toward the bookstore with my filthy team outfit still on. I had taken over Tami's job and I didn't want to be late. The door bell jingled ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: No Handlebars

    Is this dead? What happened?

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Angels Don't Have Wings

    Character #9 Name: Gemma Willow Race: witch (good) Gender: female Age: 178 Appearance: Personality: Is very out-going and fun History: She has had no family and likes it this way. ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elements of Faerie.

    "We can ditch your brother, right? Besides, we need some fun!" I ran up ahead and he ran after me. We stopped when we came up to the territory. Fire ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elements of Faerie.

    "Ummm, I would rather go to the gardens, but I wouldn't want to ditch your brother. That would be unkind.", I said biting my lip. I want to go to ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Candles Never Lit

    Maddelin: I could smell their hearts beat as one. I watched from a nearby tree as the two companions embraced. I grimaced at the sight. Nothing earthly could grant me ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Candles Never Lit

    The winds picked up and my long hair blew swiftly across my face. I looked down on top of the mountain and over the hills. They were beautiful and so ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampyr Chonicals

    Edward: I ran down the field, scored my goal and the game was over. A million thought were running through my mind. I missed Tami terribly, but what did it ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Nothing World

    Fresia- I could feel I was in shock. None of us had ever had something as hard as what Jessy had just told Esperanza to do. Dogs were mean and ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elements of Faerie.

    Celia sighed as she brushed her long, dark-blonde hair. She didn't want to go to the fire fairies, but what upset her the most is that there was no way ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Nothing World

    I took my seat and held my breath. I looked over at Erika and I saw in her eyes that this would be interesting. Initiations were always very intriguing, yet ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elements of Faerie.

    This was weird. They looked so much alike, only James' eyes were a pretty violet color with white, glittery flecks. They were both very handsome, but James seemed kind of ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Nothing World

    *I'm not done, but this should give some visualization that everyone's in the RSS* I looked around and saw all my friends that I had known since I was 12. ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Nothing World

    Uh-oh. Sorry, I made a mistake in my writing. Leo is supposed to be Jessy James Brown, because Jessy is the group leader. I don't know why I keep confusing ...

    Dec 3, 2008


But even the worst decisions we make don't necessarily remove us from the circle of humanity.
— Wes Moore, The Other Wes Moore