User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • Archive Re: No Handlebars

    Oh, okay. That's good.

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Candles Never Lit

    **No, there good. Sorry your sick. Hope you feel better. :) ** "Uhhh..." I had never seen King Charne and I had only been in the castle once or twice. ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elements of Faerie.

    *Ok, this is just a bit random, I know. Oh, and that's a good point. James could have followed us.* "Yeah! Let's go wing-hunting!" We all cheered together and toasted ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    Check Yes Juliet by We the Kings. Pedro and everyone else started crying over Jerry Springer while dancing to the song. Death came back and...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elements of Faerie.

    *Ohhhh, sorry! You just happen to be a fire fairy and there were none around. Um, there's only 2 of us, so who's the other one?* Mikhail looked around while ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    *Kobain: That made me laugh! :lol:* When a person loves someone enough they start to Irish step dance. Then a stork lands and gives them a....

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Candles Never Lit

    "It's Candra ." I turned around to come face-to-face with Noel. I'd never seen her, but I have heard of her in Glowingtown. I was leaving my house after an ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    "Hi! I'm Pedro, what's your name?" They then danced around the hat and sang the "Star Spangled Banner". They were all having a good time until...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Angels Don't Have Wings

    Gemma: My power flowed from my fingertips and into the dead man's heart. He took a gasp then sat bolt up-right. The old, poor man had been laying on the ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: No Handlebars

    umm, i dont think jaden g. is going to play sam

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Nothing World

    Taylor's Character Profile Name: Taylor Smith Age: 16 Description (Type it out or pictures will be appreciated): Personality: Is shy, doesn't talk much, but knows something about everything. He is ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: No Handlebars

    do you want to continue it with me? maybe more people will join.

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elements of Faerie.

    I was so torn. I wanted to leave, but I didn't. I had never done anything exciting, but I was scared. And what did he mean have fun with James? ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Candles Never Lit

    Ummm, can someone bring me in?

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampyr Chonicals

    Yeah, can someone bring me in, too?

    Dec 8, 2008


"I think; therefore, I am."
— RenĂ© Descartes