User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • Archive Re: Vampyr Chonicals

    *I totally agree!!! :D*

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Angels Don't Have Wings

    **PandaBear528- I'll do it with you. I only have one character so far. I can be the boy or girl.** "You can help people, at least that's what I do.", ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Angels Don't Have Wings

    How could I explain this to a newbie? Hmmm.... "Okay, so you see, your not human anymore. You serve something much larger, or that's at least what I think, unless ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampyr Chonicals

    I looked over at Christina with a concerned look. She seemed a bit shaken by the man asking for Zire. "Wh-what's happening to everyone?", Christina whispered, her voice breaking in ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Angels Don't Have Wings

    *You spelled it right! :)* I smiled widely at his kind comment. Nobody ever said anything nice to me while I was on one of my "missions", so to speak. ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Nothing World

    Everyone started heading down to the campus cafe. Our school was like a town within itself and a very large one at that. Each class was held in a separate ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampyr Chonicals

    *Wasn't the Twilight movie the best?* Tami: I was looking over to the clan of vampires as they discussed my... fate? I felt a bit more reassured when Jacob smiled ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    Heaven. They had entered Candy Land, so everyone gorged themselves on Reeses. Death got back on his motorcycle and left them in Heaven. Jessica Simpson came up and rode with ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Angels Don't Have Wings

    **Oh, lol. Now I feel stupid. :D** "Are you thinking about jumping?", I asked from behind him. A smile pulled at the corner of my lips, but I had to ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Angels Don't Have Wings

    *You mean like push him off the building? I can, but knowing my character she would dive right after him. Plus, she's on the ground, but I can if you ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Nothing World

    I blushed deeply as I took his hand and walked out of the auditorium. He didn't say anything the whole time. I looked over at him, but of course I ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Nothing World

    I blushed deeply as I took his hand and walked out of the auditorium. He didn't say anything the whole time. I looked over at him, but of course I ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Angels Don't Have Wings

    Gemma I twirled in my school uniform as I walked down the street humming "Black Birds" to myself. It was all part of my facade, and I preferred it this ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: No Handlebars

    "We haven't counted them yet, but we'll see to it, sir.", I replied. Why the sudden curiosity? "Yes, you make sure that's done.", Sam said firmly. I jotted down notes ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampyr Chonicals

    Edward Cleo and I met in the park and searched for my sister with no headway. It was as if she had vanished without a trace. "Sorry, but I have ...

    Dec 9, 2008


That's just what translation is, I think. That's all speaking is. Listening to the other and trying to see past your own biases to glimpse what they're trying to say. Showing yourself to the world, and hoping someone else understands.
— Ramy (Babel by R. F. Kuang)