User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    The giant top hat toppled over, squishing Donald Duck. Death came and congratulated everyone on their victory and they started dancing again.

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Middle school and high school

    okay, I want more characters (Siblings for Life) (female) Name: Ashley Tristen (male) Name: Nick (female) Grade: 9 (male) Grade: 11 (female) Personality: Out-going and is the complete opposite of ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Twilight

    We can only have one character? :(

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    "The British are coming! The British are coming!" Ronald Reagan got scared and jumped out his window while Britney Spears came in with her hair shaved off screaming...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Middle school and high school

    Name: Sara Brians Grade: ninth Gender: female Personality: She is outgoing when she wants to be, which is mainly at parties and during recess and lunch, but she is quiet ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Middle school and high school

    I call character #45! I'll post the bio tomorrow!

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Angels Don't Have Wings

    "Um, I guess so. I don't remember if I was good or bad in my old life, but as long as you don't cross over to the dark side and ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Angels Don't Have Wings

    "Your in your body, but your body is pure now. You don't need to do human things anymore, like eat. Of course, that never stops me.", I laughed. "It will ...

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampyr Chonicals

    Edward I felt so torn. Why did this always have to happen to me? I turned around and ran out of the store. I didn't know when I stopped, but ...

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Angels Don't Have Wings

    "Yeah, I guess I am a bit old.", I giggled. "It may seem like a long time, but it's not like I just sit alone in this city all day. ...

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Twilight

    Name: Jacob Black Age: 16 Race: Werewolf Appearance: Personalty: Can go into spas-attacks when someone makes him angry. Is a very kind-hearted, sweet boy who cares a lot about people. ...

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Twilight

    Name: Jacob Black Age: 16 Race: Werewolf Appearance: Personalty: Can go into spas-attacks when someone makes him angry. Is a very kind-hearted, sweet boy who cares a lot about people. ...

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Twilight

    I call Jacob! :D

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Angels Don't Have Wings

    "I don't know. I think so, but I'm not sure. You are dead, though.", I shrugged. I remember I had died from a fever or disease when I was 17. ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elements of Faerie.

    We had been walking for a few hours with everyone. Mikhail stood close by my side and James stood on my other. We trudged forth in the woods. We had ...

    Dec 12, 2008


He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how.
— Fredrich Nietzche (Philosopher)