User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • Archive Re: Twilight

    *Whoever plays Edward, I strongly suggest reading Midnight Sun. :D *

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampyr Chonicals

    "Are you okay?", I asked, rather concerned about her clumsiness. She could have hurt herself... "Yes, I'm alright.", she whispered out of breath, dusting herself off. She was inches away ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Twilight

    Jasper: "Ugh! What is that horrid stench?" I whispered to Alice. I found it rather cute that she looked offended. "I don't smell bad to you? You don't want to ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Twilight

    (I'm mixing it up just a tad. Don't want to go along with an exact story-line, but it's the same characters and major events.) Mike: I spotted her as she ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Angels Don't Have Wings

    I stared at the woman and the witch dumb-founded. This woman killed Daniel? I felt angry, but Daniel looked pretty calm. What was wrong with him?

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Twilight

    Lol, okay. :D Can we start posting for the story now?

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Twilight

    You can take Mike if you want, I just want to start the storybook. :)

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Twilight

    I can do Mike Newton, but one more person needs to do Laurent, then we can start. :D Name: Mike Newton Age: 17 Race: human Appearance: Personalty: He is stubborn, ...

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Angels Don't Have Wings

    The two demons looked blood-thirsty, but backed off a bit. I had never seen another angel in New York before, but this one wasn't exactly an angel. I looked at ...

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    A car came and ran it over. A little Girl Scout quickly ran over to the squished frog and picked it up, placing it carefully in her backpack. She ran ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Twilight

    Name: Charlie Swan Age: Unknown Race: Human Appearance: Personalty: Is protective of Bella when she dates. He is very funny and quiet. Other: He is Bella's Dad and is Fork's ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampyr Chonicals

    Edward: Usually I would never get coffee with a complete stranger, but Kairi was different. It was as if I had known her forever and she seemed to know me. ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Angels Don't Have Wings

    "Daniel, stay behind me.", I quickly whispered in his ear as I gathered my magic to fight the demons. Daniel looked confused, just like a new angel. "What?", his reactions ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Twilight

    I want 4! Okay, I'll have to think about which ones I want today, but I'll post all the bios later today. :D

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Twilight

    do we need everyone to start?

    Dec 15, 2008


When a person tells you you hurt them, you don't get to decide you didn't.
— Louis C. K.