User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • Archive Re: The popularity ladder - Ascending

    Ash Lee "The name's Ash Lee." I told them. The girl that was my height smiled crookedly and the other girl beamed. "Nice to meet ya! Do you mean that ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hiding

    *lol, We shall.* There was a boy who came running past us as we entered the shop and pushed Abi down as he went by. It was so sudden that ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The popularity ladder - Ascending

    *Can someone please bring me in?*

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Heroes

    Danielle The smell of my home reeked of sweat. My boyfriend had just come back from his track meet, sweaty and un-showered. He busted in my door with a smile ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: The popularity ladder - Ascending

    Name: Ash Lee Martino Age: 16 Appearance (pictures allowed): Personality: Is fun, bubbly and sweet. She can make anyone smile or burst out laughing just by her personality. Interests: Singing ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hiding

    Inside were bustling women with thread and needles. They passed by us without a second glance, like we were mere specters come to witness their busy day. Abigayle began to ...

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hiding

    The new day came quickly and I was anxious to get started on all that we had to do. "Rise and shine!" I tore the covers off of my sister, ...

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hiding

    It was our last result, but our best way of escape from the life we left behind, the memories, and more importantly, the hunters who would not rest until they ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hiding

    "Well I think our best way of escape is to stay here," I said. "because, frankly, I am sick and tired of running away." I saw Abigayle nod, so I ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hiding

    *Sorry I haven't posted in so long!* Her face fell slightly from her angry expression to a more desolate look, but only for a moment. Then she was close to ...

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts RPG

    Clara Charleston The aroma of succulent meats and breads wafted over and tickled my nose, caressing it with its warmth. It was at that moment I hadn't thought about how ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts RPG

    Oooh, that sounds awesome. Where should we start?

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts RPG

    Will we be sorted after 12 people post their character profiles?

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts RPG

    I am surprised there isn't one of these! Name: Clara Charleston Gender: Female Age: 11 Personality: Is very quiet and shy. Her temper can be easily provoked, though. She is ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Outcasts

    Nicole I saw Jack for a fleeting moment before diving into the chaos. Debris rained everywhere

    Mar 9, 2009


Inspiration usually comes during work, rather than before it.
— Madeleine L'Engle, Author