User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    ...Being electrocuted by 10,000 volts, so the weatherman realized this and became intrigued. He reached out to touch it and...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Twilight

    Jasper: I felt all the emotions swirl around me, especially emanating from Alice. I grimaced as I felt her worry and fear for Edward, because I felt it just as ...

    Dec 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampyr Chonicals

    *OKay, Kairi and Edward just went and got some coffee. Now they are strolling through the park and Edward is walking her back to her apartment.* "Thanks for the coffee. ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Primal Oblivion

    Name: Sepia Damien Age: 25 Race: Djinn Location: Volca Apperance: (normal form) History: She is queen to King Liamades. They fell in love while battling side by side. Other: Kills ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Summer House

    Name: Kate Mally Age: 19 Gender: Female Good or bad: Can be either one, depending on her mood. So she's neutral most of the time. Personality: Is very out-going and ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Middle school and high school

    *My perfect place to come in! :)* Nick "Oh, it was my fault.", I said as I helped Rebecca up from the floor. "Thanks", she said as she popped up ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Primal Oblivion

    *Is it possible I could have another queen, because I really want another character?*

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    Name: Kate Laney Appearance: History: She has always been slightly suspicious of how her parents act around her with certain subjects, but she has never once thought of time travel. ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Angels Don't Have Wings

    *Oops, sorry I never read your post.*

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Middle school and high school

    Ashley Tristen: I tapped my pen away on my desk as i counted the seconds until Chemistry let out. Mrs. Johnson droned on about the periodic table as I daydreamed ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampyr Chonicals

    *It's true, we are the only ones. Where did everyone go?*

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Angels Don't Have Wings

    This woman was really ticking me off. She thinks she can just go and make-out with her pet whenever she feels like it? I cleared my throat as the demon ...

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Primal Oblivion

    Profile Name: Temori Kalen Age: 23 Race: Ferai Location: Solum Apperance: History: Has never had a family and once murdered a past king in Solum, because of his betrayal to ...

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Twilight

    Mike I used my peripherals to look at the desk beside me. Edward looked at Bella like she had stabbed his favorite toy. He looked madder than hell. i chuckled ...

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Angels Don't Have Wings

    **Gemma can't tell people are angels or not, but she can know witches because she is one. Angel was the woman and Maeve was the witch. I'm confused now, is ...

    Dec 19, 2008


You know how hard it is to feel like an extreme falcon-headed combat machine when somebody calls you "chicken man"?
— Rick Riordan, The Red Pyramid