User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    It had been weeks since my parents had not returned from their "cocktail party" and I was beginning to form horrid images in my head of what had happened. There ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    New Jersians were kind of ticked off, so they vowed to find the Smiley and have him destroyed. They sent boy scouts to find the little him and they began ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    So we can start now?

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    Pinching their noses, they all defeated the fish by making it into breakfast. After all stupidly eating smoked salmon with cream cheese on a bagel, they jumped out the window ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    Katie Holmes, because they knew if Tom Cruise couldn't do it she could. The smiley sent in soldiers to guard his writing when Katie turned into a ninja and began ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Exodus

    Princes: Ohhh, yes! That's perfect! :smt081 Alexis and Jamie will be the perfect couple! Firestalker: Can Zander and Kitty be together?

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Second Life

    Previous Name: Dorothy Anne Current Name: Rose Age: 15 Gender: Female Who: Second Life Appearance: (looked like this in both her previous and present life) Personality: Her personality can be ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Primal Oblivion

    Tami Kalen Many soldiers were bustling about and shouting orders to others of lower ranking. When I rode up, an officer quickly appeared from the midst of the chaos. I ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Angels Don't Have Wings

    *Jok101- I think you should PM myfriendsavamp and ask her to join.* "Hey, are you all right?", I asked Daniel as he got up. He looked around the roof

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: Primal Oblivion

    "Sepia, do not worry. I will return as soon as I can.", Liamedes reassured me. "Take me with you. You know together we are the crushing force. We will win.", ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: Primal Oblivion

    *Hope this is okay. If not, I can edit it.* Tami Kalen: I looked out onto the spires of the castle as I rode up to it on horseback. I ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Exodus

    Name: Jamie Lorough Gender: Male Generation: 5th Age: 25 Appearance: Personality: Is very cautious of everyone he meets and feels he can trust no one. He isn't exactly mad, but ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Middle school and high school

    I followed her like a lost puppy over to her table. I felt like an idiot, but I really didn't care. I looked over to where I usually sat and ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Summer House

    *Hope this is okay. Sorry I was on vacation for a few days, but I'm back!* Kate I looked over to where the boy sat on his bed in the ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    Apologize by OneRepublic Thinking of You by Katy Perry All Around Me by Flyleaf And everything Paramore. These are all my personal favorites. :)

    Dec 29, 2008


Never express yourself more clearly than you are able to think.
— Niels Bohr