User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • Archive Re: Exodus

    Kate I fingered my laser-taser while I walked the halls of the shipped. I traced the trigger with my fingertips, making everyone around me ill at ease. I smiled absently ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    "My name is Kate." I said. We all sat in a circle with Melpomene, everyone uncomfortable except her. She seemed to radiate confidence, but all I could do was envy ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    The Harry Potter puppet threw that up all over Snape, who then decided to use the killing curse on Harry. Before he could do that, Homer walked into the room ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    The flash was instantaneous. I closed my eyes at the explosion, the incessant ringing in my ears. When I opened my eyes I looked down at myself. There were shards ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Angels Don't Have Wings

    *I'm confused...*

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Angels Don't Have Wings

    Gemma: "You okay?" I leaned down to brush a lock of hair out of Daniel's eyes. He was sitting up and looking out onto the other buildings. "Where's Angel?" Daniel ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    Oh god. I was so thankful that his nose wasn't bleeding, because that would be pretty bad on my part. Even if one drop was spilled, I could still smell ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    "That's a good question." I thought about what the girl had said. One of the boy's questioned John. "Who were you talking to on the phone before?" "No one. It ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    "I say we keep moving.", I spoke up. The police were probably gaining ground and there was no way I would let them catch up. "We can't keep running forever.", ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    The flies were hungry, so they flew off to devour the Smiley. Meanwhile, Smiley was plotting to take over the world by publishing his story and making everyone worship his ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    One of the girls in the group burst out sobbing with tears running down her face at an alarming rate. The boy's observation must have hit a sensitive spot. I ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Exodus

    Yay! When are we starting?

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    The boy scouts had whips appear in their hands and started to whip the live jumping toad stools. The toad stools kept coming and eventually defeated the boy scouts...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    I looked around at our surroundings. There was a large pond that had green scum filling it's top. There was a sharpness in the air that we all seemed to ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    We all made a horde around the police officer's desk, waiting impatiently for answers. I observed that all of us seemed to be carrying bags, but it was after school. ...

    Jan 4, 2009


When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind