User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Gary A seemingly sweet 8-year-old boy who may seem to act like the perfect angel, but grows horns whenever he is alone with his sisters. He's nice when his parents ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Cold

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Christi An elderly 90-year-old man who is a theft, is clever and has rarely leaves his home, even after his family left or died. He is psychotic and unstable. He ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Tissue

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Great Gatsby

    -Removed-

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Great Gatsby

    I loved the book, and even though I read it a few years ago I remember why I loved it. It was because of the characters that I enjoyed reading ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know your a writer when, mentally in your head, you describe how people say things. Your also a writer when your thinking about how your latest character is starting ...

    Mar 25, 2009
  • NovMo Archives Re: Have a NaNoWriMo.org account? (08)

    SeleneForeverDream

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Creating a Story

    Oh, if you want to get a story idea just take a shower. That's strangely where all my good stories originate from, or if you remember what you had dreamed ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Good writing books?

    I'm not big on those How to books, but if your writing fantasy I have a regular book that's one of my favorites and helps me write. The Sword of ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: What is the Best Book you have read...

    I love them, too! :)

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: scribbler of dreams

    Am I the only one who read this? Your right, it is like a Romeo and Juliet love story. I keep the book in my library, right next to Romeo ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: What is the Best Book you have read...

    I like the Sword of Truth series, but I've only read the first two books. I love it that they're loooong. I'll have to check out these other books. I ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Pictures

    I love cats soooo much! :D Your photos are wonderful and look very professional. The kittens were my favorite pictures because they are just so innocent and adorable. The cats ...

    Nov 17, 2008


When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower.
— Alexander Den Heijer