User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Capital Punishment

    Well, jail is not exactly a walk in the park. They are going to rot either way, so suffering is inevitable. They'll live out each day with boredom, making them ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: USA's Best President

    Okay lukas, your sites, in my opinion, are invalid because it is wikipedia. On wikipedia anyone can post anything. So, you blame our savings and loan crisis on Reagan? That ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Capital Punishment

    Hmmm, interesting point, luka. But then what do you suggest if they aren't left to a life sentence in jail? Do you agree or disagree with the death penalty? So, ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Capital Punishment

    Ah, thank you for elaborating, moonlight. I strongly disagree with the death penalty, because there is no way to justify taking one's life away with taking another. My dad is ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: USA's Best President

    Abe Lincoln was my favorite president, but that might be because I've read so many books about him, all of which were very supportive of him. I don't like him ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    ^Thank you! That's an excellent point. lukas8u, sorry, but I don't really want to reply to that post.

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evil Humans

    I agree that humans are born neutral and are affected by the people around them, like their parents. I disagree that babies cry for selfish reasons, because they do so ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    No, I think it's wrong in all aspects, but that's just me. Let's say that baby isn't even alive and I'm wrong, the baby still has a chance at life.

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Um, actually I'm not sure. If I were to give you the scientific answer, the answer would be no. But, if I were to give the answer based upon my ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Okay, so you said you thought my opinion was mean. That clears a few things up, except this: I truly hope you didn't mean that Selene. What are you referring ...

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Yes, that's why your pros might just outweigh your cons, luka. :) It is mean killing babies, that's one of my points. (opinion) And you said it was a baby, ...

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Superheroes

    Oooo, ok. I think Iron Man is awesome. I'm not really into superheroes, but Iron Man is cool.

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Capital Punishment

    I agree, strangely enough. It is true some do believe that they are to be rewarded when they die, like the terrorists in NYC. I think they should have rot ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    *Sakura: Didn't I just apologize to you? FYI that was not my source for the statistic. Maybe you should check what you write before posting. It would be much appreciated. ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Oh, sorry. If I had known it was Fox news I wouldn't have posted it. Your right, it's really biased. Sorry to all you Fox Fans! (Fun) Fact: You know, ...

    Dec 11, 2008


You can't fool me! I listen to public radio!
— Squidward Tentacles