-
Re: Names
My names depend on the type of character, and I am big on researching just the names for certain stories, like the meaning of the name, origin, etc... I think ...
Jan 29, 2009 -
Re: Should assisted suicide be legalized?
I believe it should be legalized, because there are some instances where the person is going to commit suicide whether someone helps them or not. It's not a decision thought ...
Jan 17, 2009 -
Re: Skinny Images in the Media
Woops, I forgot. What I meant to say was anorexic. Bulimia actually adds weight because your stomach looks bloated and your body goes into starvation mode. Sorry, forgot about that. ...
Jan 9, 2009 -
Re: 'Censorship limits free speech and so should be banned.'
Isn't it hilarious when you hear swearing on tv, but you know exactly what it means and you can read their lips? For censorship on swearing, to me it's pointless.
Jan 5, 2009 -
Re: Public School vs. Home School
My friend in South Carolina is homeschooled and is taught grades above me. She'll probably go to college earlier than me, as well. But I believe that it is crucial ...
Jan 4, 2009 -
Re: Skinny Images in the Media
Pictures of skinny people are posted for the reason that looking fat is not attractive to viewers. This is pressuring a lot of actors to become skinny because they need ...
Jan 3, 2009 -
Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?
I actually did the same as Meep, only I googled "young writer's", because I was looking for a contest to enter my work. I was so intrigued by the description ...
Jan 3, 2009 -
Re: The Wikipedia game.
I love the random articles! They're just so random. :D Where else could you learn about some river in Australia?
Jan 1, 2009 - Re: The Wikipedia game. Jan 1, 2009
-
Re: Abortion
No, we don't have a universal health care system, but we have health insurance. That's as far as it goes. But that's off topic. I never knew that health care ...
Jan 1, 2009 -
Re: Predictions: The World in 2009
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince and New Moon will be the two biggest movies next year. Period. Despite what everyone wants. I agree 100%. Harry Potter is coming out ...
Dec 31, 2008 -
Re: Wikipedia
Do you think Wikipedia is a valid site that can be used as a reference? State your opinions here and please explain.
Dec 31, 2008 -
Re: USA's Best President
I can't use Wikipedia as a reference in anything at school- research reports, presentations etc... Therefore the site is invalid.
Dec 30, 2008 -
Re: Abortion
Question: Wouldn't it be better to give the child away than rather having it gone forever, a life that cannot be lived?
Dec 30, 2008 -
Re: Predictions: The World in 2009
I hope we get out of this recession, because I think our nation's economy will be decided this year, whether it heals or falls. As for technological advances I think ...
Dec 30, 2008
