User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • Official Polls Re: Are You Excited?

    I am so excited because I just started spring break! Florida here I come! :D

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    Blight.

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is teen dating wrong or right?

    To be honest, the mouth or genitals of an American girl are the most disease ridden in the whole world. That is a completely untrue statement and is sexist, as ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is teen dating wrong or right?

    I'm not sure if I agree with it as the purest form of innocence, but I do agree that it is a natural drive.

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is teen dating wrong or right?

    I don't think sex is wrong. In fact, I think it is the purest form of innocence. It's a natural drive. Everything else in existence that feels as good is ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is teen dating wrong or right?

    STD's, teen pregnancy, these things *can* be prevented. Especially now, with all of the preventatives that there are out there. Nothing is 100% but it certainly will lessen the chance, ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is teen dating wrong or right?

    However, also see my take on education. I don't believe sex should be seen as something disgusting, I believe that society made it seem that way. I think that kids ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is teen dating wrong or right?

    I think dating is right, because I'm currently dating a guy who has all the right qualities for me. He's tall, active in church, cares about me, is kind, thoughtful ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)

    I want my third star, so I better go and review.

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What's the stupidest thing you have ever done?

    That is an ouch. Oh this was a week ago because there is a laundry list of stupid things I've done. Well, my sister made this smoothie and it was ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is the Bible a great book to use to live life for, God?

    OverEasy, that's the same way I feel. I'm currently writing a novel that will clash with my faith, what you are describing, but I am writing what I believe is ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: drinking age

    Ah, alcoholism in America. It's a topic I know well and have seen outside of the US. I disagree it's rebelliousness, I personally know people who are depressed and drink. ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Favorite Series

    I picked other because my favorite series is the Sword of Truth series.

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What do you fear?

    OMG KailaMaie, we have the same exact fears! I'm not too fond of heights... at all... and I had terrible nightmares about falling down escalators when I was little. The ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Addicted to buy books

    I think it's because I just love seeing books that are mine, not anyone elses, that I can read whenever I want and however many times I want. That's why ...

    Jan 30, 2009


I was never insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.
— Edgar Allan Poe