-
Re: The "I'm Back" Thread
I haven't been on YWS in a while, so I'm back! Hopefully I won't be going anywhere. :)
Sep 10, 2009 -
Re: You Need Prophylactics
Hey Crit (if you don't mind me calling you that) and welcome to the lovely YWS! So what do you like doing in your free time? Anything fun? Besides writing... ...
Sep 10, 2009 -
Re: Boring
I know this story is horrid, because I wrote it for the “Worst Literature” contest by ThornedRose. You don’t need to review it or edit it. The first day of ...
Aug 29, 2009 -
Re: Your Heart, My Home...
Hey Qgadia. I'm Selene and I'll be your reviewer today. ^_^ Stanza-by-Stanza: Inscriptions on stone may fade, But bonds of the heart never do, It is your heart I’ll make ...
Aug 28, 2009 -
Re: Hello!
Hiya Xisa and welcome to the wonderful YWS! :D I'm Selene and it's nice to meet you. I also enjoy reading stories that make you think, and maybe that's what ...
Aug 28, 2009 -
Re: Hello Community
Hey Quinton, and welcome to YWS! :D I am a very talented poet, and my whole creative ability enables me to create works of literature that i aspire to give ...
Aug 10, 2009 -
Re: New Bee
Welcome, welcome, welcome Nyiiri! It's so nice of you to join our big, happy YWS family! :D Have you noticed there are people on YWS with different colored usernames? Well, ...
Aug 6, 2009 -
Re: Prologue to Faery Finishing School
Hiya Taytay and welcome to YWS. I don't believe we've met before *shakes hand* I'm Selene and I'll be your reviewer this evening. :D I. Nit-Picks "If the guys look ...
Aug 6, 2009 -
Re: Let Me Love You(11)
Hey Tiffany! *waves hand* I'm back again. I. Nit-Picks It also didn’t help that she had an astronomic fear of going to any kind of doctor, any where. Join "any ...
Aug 5, 2009 -
Re: pinnacle or penultimate?
Hey Equalize! I'm glad you joined. ^^ YWS is an amazing place with a lot of friendly people, so I'm sure you'll find some old friends from TYWC in no ...
Aug 5, 2009 -
Re: yo
Hey Creative! Or do you have a pen name you'd prefer to be called? :/ Welcome to the wonderful world of YWS! :D So let's get on with those lovely ...
Aug 5, 2009 -
Re: Hey there...
Well, welcome back, Sean! Mind if I refresh your memory on some rules? I'm sure you've already heard a few, but I'll just go through them again. ~Please stick to ...
Aug 4, 2009 -
Re: Carnelian
Heya Lisa! *shakes hand* I don't believe we've met before. I'm Selene. ^_^ Pleasure meeting you. I. Nit-Picks At 6'5”, my Da was a giant of a man. But gentle ...
Aug 4, 2009 -
Re: Those Jonas Kids
Hiya Hans! I'm here to review just like I said I'd be. ^_^ I. Nit-Picks The three Jonas kids were sitting in their sort of bland living room, the late ...
Aug 4, 2009 -
Re: It cannot be stopped
Hiya Hans! (Mind if I call you that, or would you prefer something else?) Welcome to YWS! Let's get to those rules first! :D ~Please review at least two pieces ...
Aug 3, 2009
