User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Hemisphere

    That was exceptional and very universal. What I really like about it is that it makes you think. This seems like something that you took a long time on or ...

    Nov 16, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Moonlight Shining

    This is her first diary entry and I wrote this a few years ago. Truthfully, I don't want to continue it because I really don't like it, but I just ...

    Nov 16, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Surviving High School

    Okay, well there were many mistakes in one (rather large) paragraph, but instead of critiquing every word, I am going to give you some advice. When you write you need ...

    Nov 15, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Moonlight Shining

    Actually, looking at this now I think it should have been placed in Other... Hmmm. Well, please review without pointing that out to me because I already know.

    Nov 15, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: I Will Follow You Into The Dark

    There were actually very few mistakes. Also, the flow was really nice, though occasionally interrupted, I felt like when I was reading the excerpt of Midnight Sun and I was ...

    Nov 15, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Moonlight Shining

    Journal of Mary May Moonlight shining on my pillow As I lay asleep Is your skin, new fallen snow It rests upon my cheek The shooting stars that are your ...

    Nov 15, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Frosties

    I hate suicides. Oh, and why would you come back to gym? That would be the one thing I would skip. :)

    Nov 15, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: truth seaker

    There are a lot of mistakes, but other than that the story itself is very interesting. Also, have you ever read the Sword of Truth series? Richard is the Seeker ...

    Nov 15, 2008


You're given the form, but you have to write the sonnet yourself. What you say is completely up to you.
— Madeleine L'Engle, A Wrinkle in Time