User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • Romantic Novels Re: Playing The Field - Epilogue

    OOoooooooohhhhh!!! That was great and perfect! :D Is Bradley his brother? Was he in a coma? What's their last name? Oooooh, this is just too good! :D

    Nov 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Nothing World

    I thought of this idea while reading one of the many werewolf vs. vampire stories and I came across the word mate. A long time ago there was such a ...

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Whenever

    This would actually be a good song. It has the right format and if you sang it, probably soprano, I bet it would sound really good. Girls can really relate ...

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: No Handlebars

    Name: Ashley Herse Age: 22 Gender: Female Side you’re on: Crow Feather Appearance: Personality: Calm, Caring, Kind History: Loves Sam, but Sam doesn't notice her in his greed for power. ...

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Pictures

    I love cats soooo much! :D Your photos are wonderful and look very professional. The kittens were my favorite pictures because they are just so innocent and adorable. The cats ...

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Poetry Fight

    That was really funny. It appeals to all the writers and poets on the site and is pretty much a laugh for everyone! I hope you write another. :D The ...

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Among the Lost

    I would like to read more detail and content to read, but that's just me. It's very good, actually. I have never read the book, but I would like to... ...

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Secrets of the Unfaithful {2}

    Yay, I'm the first reply! Okay, so I have a question that I was thinking about a lot: Do you read war stories? You made this story seem very realistic ...

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Secrets of the Unfaithful {2}

    Yay, I'm the first reply! Okay, so I have a question that I was thinking about a lot: Do you read war stories? You made this story seem very realistic ...

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Last Dance

    I think you have a good idea but I don't think you executed it as nicely as you could. There were many mistakes and I am sure you could improve. ...

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Secrets of the Unfaithful {1}

    Wow, that is really good. I'm hooked and now I am going to read the next chapter. :) I like Lucy, because I think she is a good character. Actually, ...

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Playing The Field - Chapter 11

    Wow I really enjoyed reading your story start to finish (almost finish). It made the reader really feel the character's feelings and never bore them. I cannot wait until the ...

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Wings Of The Chosen: Book Of Seals

    Book of Seals? You mean like those cute blubber animals that perform tricks at Sea World? I'm sorry, but that's what first came to mind and why I checked this ...

    Nov 16, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love

    I wrote this when I was 11 or 12. I decided to post it because it's pretty good, not my best, but okay. I voted yes for my poll. :)

    Nov 16, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love

    Love shows through your eyes and burns through my heart It’s a feeling hard to deny Bold and happy It’s there Lifts all souls up to heaven and sings Heaven ...

    Nov 16, 2008


Knowledge is power.
— Francis Bacon