User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • Archive Re: No Handlebars

    When do we start?

    Nov 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Nothing World

    I was talking about adding characters to the story with a few people and I think that, as long as you PM me and the story starts going along, any ...

    Nov 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shoes: A storybook

    The store was massive and filled with mothers running frantically, trying to buy everything in sight. Dave sighed and began his Christmas shopping. Toys of all kinds lined the walls ...

    Nov 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    ... Ate them alive, then spit them back out. Sam went a little delirious and...

    Nov 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Nothing World

    1 more character! Just 1 more bio and then I'll post the Final Character List! All the characters look great guys! Can't wait. :D

    Nov 26, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love

    Please review. I need critiques on my poetry. :D

    Nov 26, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: As if I was in Love Chp 2 (edited)

    Ahhhhhhh! So good! *Twilight Screams* Ahhhhhhhh! Okay, I'm good. So, I think everyone else looked over your mistakes, but the story itself is awesome. I agree with simple, it's like ...

    Nov 26, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: As if I was in Love 1 (edited)

    I love your story! :D I am going to read your next chapter now. :D

    Nov 26, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: As if I was in Love Chp 3 (edited)

    That was one of the best romance stories I've read in a while. I love your characters and you really developed the story nicely. I'm glad I found this this ...

    Nov 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    ...That he has a disease where they spotaneously combust at any moment. Everyone started sneezing potatoes and running for their life...

    Nov 26, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Misery Business

    I love this song, but the story doesn't really portray how Paramore maturely dealt with the problem. I think that this could have been done better. Also, the characters seem ...

    Nov 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Nothing World

    Newest Character List: -Fresia Rubensi ~ SeleneForeverDream (me) -Jessy James Brown ~ myfriendsavamp -Leo Radcliffe ~ xXParamoreXx -Markus Shepherd ~ Billy -Erika Johnson ~ *singerofthenight* -Spider

    Nov 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    ...went out for some double deluxe chocolate ice cream, which is his favorite. some man-eating giant sqirrels casually walked up to him and asked...

    Nov 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Nothing World

    okay, we have 6 characters so far, including myself, people who call spots, and everyone else. if you have called a spot and do not post your bio, the people ...

    Nov 24, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Secrets of the Unfaithful {3}

    hi! sorry i haven't gotten to this yet, but i'm on vacation in spain (i'm not spanish, i'm all New York) so i was looking forward to reading this all ...

    Nov 24, 2008


I am proud of my self, the reason why some of you might disagree with me a little with, but nevertheless I still proud.
— Oxara