-
Re: A Nothing World
Everyone knows all the main characters if they're in RSS, except Esperanza who's joining. They started the club when they were 12 and heard about Mating Day. I love reading ...
Nov 27, 2008 -
Re: A Nothing World
Sure. I would like it if everyone was in it, but if you don't wany to, just tell me.
Nov 27, 2008 -
Re: Music In Me - Chapter 1
Nooooo! You can't leave and not write something. *whines* this is good... unless you leave us with something better... Then I'll be really happy. :D
Nov 27, 2008 -
Re: A Nothing World
Current Poll Assigned Mates: 7 votes Choose your own mate: 1 vote Mates will be assigned. It's majority vote 7 to 1. I know a few people didn't vote, so ...
Nov 27, 2008 -
Re: A Nothing World
The RSS is the Rebellion Secret Society. There are older kids within the school that attend, like Fresia, Esparanza, and Jessy James Brown. I mentioned it in my story and ...
Nov 27, 2008 -
Re: Elements of Faerie.
Name: Celia Element: Wind Age: 16 Gender: Female Description: Other: Up for love.
Nov 27, 2008 -
Re: A Nothing World
Does anyone mind if they are included in the RSS? If so, post it or PM me.
Nov 27, 2008 -
Re: My pathetic love story Chap. 2
This is very well written for something done under pressure. Did you win the speed writing contest? Zac is so stupid and wouldn't get either girl. There are a few ...
Nov 27, 2008 -
Re: A Nothing World
Yeah, everyone goes to the boarding school. They don't make contact with any adults but teachers. They are there from 3-18. Their mating day is at the age of 16. ...
Nov 27, 2008 -
Re: Land of Total Randomness
...Random people who spoke random words from a different language. They used the dictionary to look up words and while walking around looking up words they walked into a pole. ...
Nov 27, 2008 -
Re: A Nothing World
Snowflakes drifted down on the gloomy, large mansion that was the boarding school. Ornate spires on top of the school had snow sticking to it now and gave the look ...
Nov 26, 2008 -
Re: A Nothing World
Current poll: Choose Mates: 1 vote Get Mates Assigned: 5 vote
Nov 26, 2008 -
Re: Forever chapter 4
I agree with everything LOLLIPOPGIRL030 said. Maybe you can write it a bit less Twilght-ish? I mean, I adore Twilight, but too much turns people off. I like your special ...
Nov 26, 2008 -
Re: A Nothing World
All writers are allowed to make non-important characters, like teachers or a principle. Anyone have an idea who the current Leader of the Supreme Law should be? I just need ...
Nov 26, 2008 -
Re: A Nothing World
I'm sorry if I excluded anyone, but these are the characters who will be in the story and the writers who will play them. Again, I'm sorry if people didn't ...
Nov 26, 2008
